Don't kill me for this.......but...

Carne_asaDA

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what's this all about ?  ;) btw it's funny if this rumour is true then the band is really falling apart, tobias,finck, stinson and buckethead who isn't really there.. and fortus who does inglesias covers ... it's all really fragile. axl there's a "project" waiting for you... don't be an ass.. join noone disagrees on this

The great news is that this current shame tour is canceled. Maybe Axl will audition and he may even get the job.  Though if I was Slash and crue I would not allow people who went to see this recent tour into any future tour.

Axl join the project???HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!  it would be nice to see, but it ain't gonna happen. there are way too many egos there, and bad blood . plus those guys wouldn't wanna play anything off of chinese democracy and axl has spent too much time and money not to release that cd, the record label would probably slit his throat for that one. If the old GnR were to get back together, then axl should atleast release chinese democracy, but not under the GnR name. it could be " The Axl Rose Experiment " or something.

When the hell are they (Axl & co) supposed to release this "statement"??

Axl join the project???HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!  it would be nice to see, but it ain't gonna happen. there are way too many egos there, and bad blood . plus those guys wouldn't wanna play anything off of chinese democracy and axl has spent too much time and money not to release that cd, the record label would probably slit his throat for that one. If the old GnR were to get back together, then axl should atleast release chinese democracy, but not under the GnR name. it could be " The Axl Rose Experiment " or something.

When the hell are they (Axl & co) supposed to release this "statement"??

The new Chinese Democracy is coming out Dec 17th, 8AM worldwide (see link) www.chinesedemocracyrelease8734878dhjhfkljhyoustupidmotherfuckershitheadgetalife

ouarenotafan.com

Well you know how much of a hater Mr. Sparkle is.

lol, you are a total joke... only 2 people on this board I don't care for..  cause they are morons.. but making a statment like this is nothing I would respond to.. guess you aren't smart enough to understand my views... not your fault, it's your moms fault for smoking crack while she was preagnant.

lol, uh huh.. see when someone says he wishes the old gnr would get back together he still tries to cause sh*t.. you are such a loser   ::)

your done fu*ker, your band is over.  No Tour no Axl no bucket f@g, you have NOTHING.  you are not a GNR fan.  You're a F@G.

• 7 months later...

ha well that was the last time I ever really posted here and it was supposedly the last time G-Face was going to as well, he said he didn't like this board whatever, anyway he sold out, he cut his hair and he dated a dentally sickening chick

ha well that was the last time I ever really posted here and it was supposedly the last time G-Face was going to as well, he said he didn't like this board whatever, anyway he sold out, he cut his hair and he dated a dentally sickening chick

I... I see

dentally sickening  ;D this is rich

ha yea, we are probably gonna go fuck with people later this week if not we are gonna talk about doing it and then just sitting online, I guess we are getting old