Why is the word "problelsewhere" being changed automatically?

Estranged Reality

I just entered a Help topic at the following URL:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=88505

...and when I re-read my post to make sure I hadn't misspelled anything, etc., I noticed that the word "problelsewhere" converts to problelsewhere.

This is kind of annoying, and it's happening in numerous topics.

Am I missing something? I don't get it. Was it a joke or something? I'm having problelsewhere understanding. :laugh:

...and when I re-read my post to make sure I hadn't misspelled anything, etc., I noticed that the word "problelsewhere" converts to problelsewhere.

Am I missing something? I don't get it. Was it a joke or something? I'm having problelsewhere understanding. :laugh:

And how long did it take you to think that one up, my friend? You must have gone through lots of words to find one that would be accidentally caught by the censor -- since you're fully aware why that word is censored.

I'm surprised you'd be the one to post this. I would have thought someone in your position would have better spent their time trying to figure out ways to prevent being banned again - rather than the opposite.

The glitch is fixed.

And how long did it take you to think that one up, my friend? You must have gone through lots of words to find one that would be accidentally caught by the censor -- since you're fully aware why that word is censored.

I'm surprised you'd be the one to post this. I would have thought someone in your position would have better spent their time trying to figure out ways to prevent being banned again - rather than the opposite.

The glitch is fixed.

I didn't know it had anything to do with that site, as I said, I saw it in my other post in the support forum after I had submitted it, and it didn't occur to me why it was changing - I just figured it was some weird glitch, I didn't know any words had been censored. I did know the URL to the site had been censored (which I have no problem with), but honestly, I had no idea that it was related to the abbreviation, I only saw it on the word "problems." Sorry.

Edited by Estranged Reality