The Forum is "blue" instead of "Black"

Kaneda

Kaneda.. first post in the right section.

2nd.. start to learn how to read and you'll see why it's like that for now and that it will be back to the original skin.

Eric is working is ass off on this update, it's a big one.. I think he deserve more gratitude than this..

Edited by Montrealer

Guest Jack_the_ripper

I agree with montrealer, stop bitching and complaining, the man has alot on his plate, and should be given more gratitude first of all for giving us this incredible place to come and post.

Guest Georgiarain
Kaneda.. first post in the right forum.

2nd.. start to learn how to read and you'll see why it's like that for now and that it will be back to the original skin.

Eric is working is ass off on this update, it's a big one.. I think he deserve more gratitude than this..

I think it is much easier on the eyes. Nice.

shit i thought it was getting changed back? :question:

i really wanted to see chinese dem being realeasld and the forum being the same as ever...............i feels as if the old skin never got too hear the album :no::no:

It's getting changed back.

Anyone know why ?

Edited by Markus89

I agree with montrealer, stop bitching and complaining, the man has alot on his plate, and should be given more gratitude first of all for giving us this incredible place to come and post.

i agree with Jack_the_ripper agreeing with Montrealer!! give the guy a break. he's working on it.

For those of you who do not know, an Invision board software upgrade is a massive pain in the ass, only made moreso if you have anything custom, like skins or other mods. It can and will take days to get everything sorted out, and a lot of it requires going into the actual PHP code to make adjustments.

Which is why I can't freaking stand IPB software anymore, and did not renew my contract with them for my message board.

Seriously, I feel like I am filling out a medical form, not on the GNR forum anymore...This new site look sucks!

Interesting. What's your diet like? Is your waste matter blue and grey? Is it in straight lines with PRINT on it? That is AMAZING, K-man! You're a medical miracle!!! Seriously, dude are you reading a lot of books about the Civil War? The body can only take so much blue and grey. :tongue2:

In all seriousness, I like the new look. More professional and businesslike. Looks bigger-league than the old one, IMNSHO.

Mike

Edit...I misread your post...thought it said "looks like shit"...sorry, K! My bad!

Edited by McGann

Kaneda, you probably look like shit as well. Unfortunately, we will never know, because you are too pussy to upload a pic of yourself affraid someone may recognize you and give you the proper beating you deserve!

Give Charles Manson, the forum member a call, he has pictures.