Please help me

Mirjam

Hello,

I hope someone over here can help me. My boyfriends biggest wish is to have the dvd of GNR from Paris in 1992. Since his birthday is the 26e of march I'm desperatly trying to get that tape for him. The show was broadcasted over here in Holland on tv. but I get no response from the tv company.

Is there anyone who can help me? Thanks Mirjam

Hello,

I hope someone over here can help me. My boyfriends biggest wish is to have the dvd of GNR from Paris in 1992. Since his birthday is the 26e of march I'm desperatly trying to get that tape for him. The show was broadcasted over here in Holland on tv. but I get no response from the tv company.

You can download thru torrent:

http://www.mininova.org/tor/524119

http://torrentportal.com/details/847939/GNR_PARIS.torrent

Hello,

You can download thru torrent:

http://www.mininova.org/tor/524119

http://torrentportal.com/details/847939/GNR_PARIS.torrent

Thanks al lot, but I tried to open the files using torrent, but the torrent won't accept them. This is the first time I use torrent, so maby I'm doing something wrong?

Here I am again. Downloading with the torrent doesn't really work I think. I've tried al night, but it won't go any further than 1.3 kb. So this is going to take forever. I really don't know what the problem could be because all the dots are green.

Is there maybe a way that someone could burn the dvd for me? I could sent the money (and dvd) in front. Or does someone have any other ideas?

Thanks a lot,

Mirjam

Here I am again. Downloading with the torrent doesn't really work I think. I've tried al night, but it won't go any further than 1.3 kb. So this is going to take forever. I really don't know what the problem could be because all the dots are green.

Is there maybe a way that someone could burn the dvd for me? I could sent the money (and dvd) in front. Or does someone have any other ideas?

Thanks a lot,

Mirjam

Where do you live?

Edited by gnr-4-ever

Thanks a lot,

Mirjam

Where do you live?

I live in the Netherlands

Do you have a PayPal account? If you send me $10 to cover shipping and the cost of the DVDs I can burn the show for you and send it off.

I am in Canada. If you want to wait a bit to see if someone closer to you can do it, that's fine. There is no rush, my offer will remain open. Let me know.

Cheers!