Lost Prophets

Leigh-Rok!

I think the Lost Prophets are great. Their songs are upbeat, catchy and moderately heavy... just what I like!

I'm off to the 22nd of April show in Wembley Arena, can't wait! I've been meaning to see them for years. Anyone else going, by chance?

Yep, I'll be there! :)

Got two tickets for £20 on ebay.

I think the Lost Prophets are great. Their songs are upbeat, catchy and moderately heavy... just what I like!

I'm off to the 22nd of April show in Wembley Arena, can't wait! I've been meaning to see them for years. Anyone else going, by chance?

Good deal! B)

I'll be sober as a judge around that time, so unfortunately you can't buy me a beer ;) although I feel a picture for the forum wouldn't go a miss... :D

Good deal! B)

I'll be sober as a judge around that time, so unfortunately you can't buy me a beer ;) although I feel a picture for the forum wouldn't go a miss... :D

Oooh go on then. :)

Although why would you be so sober? Driving?

Although why would you be so sober? Driving?

That PLUS the little matter of going 2 months without alcohol starting 18th April... :(

It's all good though. B)

Why do you have to do that? and why starting April 18th.

I do it every year, mate. I lose a stone in weight, get my fitness right up and then fuck off on holiday! B)

This thread is fucking failing, apart from JDRM's post, they are fucking terrible, so fucking terrible i don't even need to back up my opinion on this, also, "Moderately heavy" !?!?

and what? They make good music... sure not everyone is gonna like it, just like I probably wouldn't like some of the stuff that you're in to. But their last 2 albums were good and very enjoyable.

I'll be there, got free tickets :lol:

Would like to add that their last 2 albums are great, got them on my phone ^_^

Edited by Solid snake 89

• 3 weeks later...
I loved the Fake Sound of Progress and Start Something, not really heard any new stuff except Rooftops, they still decent?

xDSGx

Even better! They're getting better with every album and I'm stoked that I'm going to see them live!

April 22nd, bitches!

• 2 weeks later...