For all of you mainstream sheep that think that this element of Hip Hop is dead!!!

Carne_asaDA

Guest Jack_the_ripper

may I just remind you that a member was banned yesterday for using the n word, therefore you guys should be careful.

How could they not have NYC in there.

Because the west coast bboy style is much better. ;)

yeah, like UK Hip Hop is better too right? :lol: who invented it? cha-ching, thank you, New York, down by law...

It blew up on the west coast.

uh...run dmc? beastie boys? ll cool j? unless u mean blew up on an international scale...but that shit is generally the death knell of a movement anywayz (fuckin elitist i know) even then...grandmaster flash??

Edited by frankwhite

yeah, like UK Hip Hop is better too right? :lol: who invented it? cha-ching, thank you, New York, down by law...

uh...run dmc? beastie boys? ll cool j? unless u mean blew up on an international scale...but that shit is generally the death knell of a movement anywayz (fuckin elitist i know) even then...grandmaster flash??

I'm not talking about rap.....I'm talking about b-boys.

Where did pop-locking come from?? (the style of dance that Buckethead does)

Remember the movie Breakin?? Turbo and O-zone??

That all came from the west coast.

Up rocking and footwork originating in NY..........but the headspins and all the other power moves came from the west coast.

Up rocking and footwork originating in NY..........but the headspins and all the other power moves came from the west coast.

sorry, i generalised there didnt i? but yeah, ur right, west did mainstream that shit but Kool Herc gave birth to the phenomenon from a musical standpoint. but then thats not really what ur talkin bout so i'll shush :lol:

Edited by frankwhite

sorry, i generalised there didnt i? but yeah, ur right, west did mainstream that shit but Kool Herc gave birth to the phenomenon from a musical standpoint. but then thats not really what ur talkin bout so i'll shush :lol:

But you are right...............It ALL started in Kool Hercs apartment. He threw parties where DJing was introduced. Then they style of dance originated there as well.

But you are right...............It ALL started in Kool Hercs apartment. He threw parties where DJing was introduced. Then they style of dance originated there as well.

of course im right, im always right, i was just trying to bolster urself esteem :P

j/k!

on a serious tip, you into all that? i could never do that, can't dance at all, in any way shape or form, retarded in that respect and im too up my own ass to try n fail as u always will until u get good. can u do that shit?

of course im right, im always right, i was just trying to bolster urself esteem :P

j/k!

on a serious tip, you into all that? i could never do that, can't dance at all, in any way shape or form, retarded in that respect and im too up my own ass to try n fail as u always will until u get good. can u do that shit?

I used to break when I was 18 into my early 20's. I suffered a bad neck injury and it took over a year to fully heal. By that time, I was really rusty and could not get back into the same form I was in. So I was like fuck it.