Cute Is What We Aim For

GnRlove

Guest Jack_the_ripper
oryt I get ya now ;)

oryt? thats supposed to be alright?

damn kids and thier freaky way of talking

I agree completely, it's like " PWNED!!!1111" I think it's absolutely retarded, and shows sign of no life.

oryt I get ya now ;)

oryt? thats supposed to be alright?

damn kids and thier freaky way of talking

I agree completely, it's like " PWNED!!!1111" I think it's absolutely retarded, and shows sign of no life.

yeah I know

I fucking hate it

it dont take long to write 'you' insted of 'u', or 'why' insted of 'y', etc

Edited by Dannebac

didn't mean to sound rude, or put you down, you just sound like a teeny bopper in that first post.

Like if you liked the band on your own accord that would be fine with me, but you made it sound like you like them just because this "phit" guy likes them.

no! He also told me about this other band and I hated them.

I do really like cute is what we aim for, and I might go soon.

And sorry sir for saying 'oryt.' I'll speak in proper grammar especially for you my dear :) And do not moan at me for saying 'phitt' because I love that word and I'm not planning on changing it :)

Once again, my apologies for saying 'oryt,' I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

didn't mean to sound rude, or put you down, you just sound like a teeny bopper in that first post.

Like if you liked the band on your own accord that would be fine with me, but you made it sound like you like them just because this "phit" guy likes them.

no! He also told me about this other band and I hated them.

I do really like cute is what we aim for, and I might go soon.

And sorry sir for saying 'oryt.' I'll speak in proper grammar especially for you my dear :) And do not moan at me for saying 'phitt' because I love that word and I'm not planning on changing it :)

Once again, my apologies for saying 'oryt,' I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

Well you didn't do a very good job.

At the start of your post you addressed 'Jack_the_ripper' as 'Sir, which is rather formal. Then you went on to start a sentence with a conjunction, which is very informal. You also missed out several punctuation marks.

p.s cute is wa we aim 4 rulez !1!,!1one!1 :tongue2:

Edited by JDRM

Well I was talking to like, the PHITTEST guy in the school the other day (whos 2 years older than me but stuff it hes fucking phitt and Im so totally obsessed) and he told me about the band.. I'd heard of them before but never got a chance to hear the music. And I heard it recently and now I'm like, addicted *scream*

teasing to please, my fave song atm, but I love em all.

*so getting the album pls*

I just wished they'd come play in england :'(

like, oh my gawd!!

and btw, that really, really sucked

Edited by Chris Axl