Cute Is What We Aim For

GnRlove

Well I was talking to like, the PHITTEST guy in the school the other day (whos 2 years older than me but stuff it hes fucking phitt and Im so totally obsessed) and he told me about the band.. I'd heard of them before but never got a chance to hear the music. And I heard it recently and now I'm like, addicted *scream*

teasing to please, my fave song atm, but I love em all.

*so getting the album pls*

I just wished they'd come play in england :'(

Sorry :wub:

:/ Seriously dude, that video is LAME. I'm getting sick of these 'hilarious' videos of people trying to be emo's. It's been done before. So unoriginal. And pathetic. Does it matter if somes an emo?

So like OH MY GOD! I like totally like this kid and he's like the HOTTEST guy in the whole wide school and I like made out with him L0LZzzz but like he told me like about htis like band right and like the singer is so whatever but i can really relate to them!!!!!1111eleven

So like OH MY GOD! I like totally like this kid and he's like the HOTTEST guy in the whole wide school and I like made out with him L0LZzzz but like he told me like about htis like band right and like the singer is so whatever but i can really relate to them!!!!!1111eleven

:rofl-lol:

Guest Jack_the_ripper

:rofl-lol: that was awesome

but besides the point, the band sucks, and your officially a teeny bopper.

i'm so-to-speak SICK of these new emo boy bands. They are slightly better than the backstreet boys and Nsync... but same concept really. I just don't dig the pretty-boy/'pity me'/my-songs-suck-but-its-what-everyone-else-is-doing phase.

My advice to these bands:

Go roll in some dirt or something and then turn your guitar amps up to 11. :)

Sorry :wub:

:/ Seriously dude, that video is LAME. I'm getting sick of these 'hilarious' videos of people trying to be emo's. It's been done before. So unoriginal. And pathetic. Does it matter if someone's an emo?

Heh heh... ooh... angstyness. Love it.

Hey - I never said I thought the emo video was funny. Means nothing if someone's "emo" really.

Pertinent, yes.

Funny... well...

"Lame..." very probably.

Seriously. If you like the band then who gives a flying toss what everyone else thinks of them. They're not so bad.

Ultimately there's probably not one person on this forum that can say they've never been prejudiced to liking a band because they've fancied the singer - if that's your deep-seated motivation.

Chill, my friend. It's all good. :D

thanks guys, way to make me feel good ;)

Dude, its a fucking band - I like them and thought I'd post it on here to see if anyone else liked it and if anyone knew about them playing in england. You don't have to go all emo-bashing because thats pathetic in itself. No i'm not emo and I'm not planning to be, but I like some emo music and I'm fed up of people saying they dont like it simply because it's 'emo.'

And btw, that isnt the proper music video.

Guest Jack_the_ripper

didn't mean to sound rude, or put you down, you just sound like a teeny bopper in that first post.

Like if you liked the band on your own accord that would be fine with me, but you made it sound like you like them just because this "phit" guy likes them.