Inspired or Intimidated?

So, do the great musicians inspire you? Or do you try your best at what you play, only to sigh and go, "Man, this is hopeless. I'll never be as good as (insert prominent player here)"?

Players usually inspire me. I have my down moments, but usually I have an attitude of, "That was kick-ass what that guy did, and now I have to learn that." Not that it always works, but I guess it's a decent attitude.

You?

i'm usually inspired. Its all about the challenge and its gr8 when you actually work hard at something and can finally play it. When i cant play something i dont usually let it get me down, i'll work on parts that i can play until i improve enough to be able to play it

So, do the great musicians inspire you? Or do you try your best at what you play, only to sigh and go, "Man, this is hopeless. I'll never be as good as (insert prominent player here)"?

Players usually inspire me. I have my down moments, but usually I have an attitude of, "That was kick-ass what that guy did, and now I have to learn that." Not that it always works, but I guess it's a decent attitude.

You?

Thats a simular kind of attitude to me really, the musicians deffinetley inspire me and i never say to myself "oh i am crap", i just give anything that sounds awsum a go, and if i cant do it, i dont get down or angry about it, i just carry on trying.

Edited by Slash Guitarist