Guns N Roses open for the stones?

Sjakalen

Rolling Stones is going to continue touring this year and so are Guns N Roses. Since the warm up shows in Germany was cancelled last year maybe Stones will give Axl another opportunity to do some warm up gigs. Would be great, and maybe Axl could join Mick Jagger for Salt Of The Earth again.....

I actually think its a very possible scenario...

And for GNR it would be great to promote the comebeck and hopefully Chinese Democracy!

Edited by Sjakalen

Rolling Stones is going to continue touring this year and so are Guns N Roses. Since the warm up shows in Germany was cancelled last year maybe Stones will give Axl another opportunity to do some warm up gigs. Would be great, and maybe Axl could join Mick Jagger for Salt Of The Earth again.....

I actually think its a very possible scenario...

And for GNR it would be great to promote the comebeck and hopefully Chinese Democracy!

For GNR this scenario would be perfect to gain fans again, alot of fans have given up GNR and the band needs somthing like this to get back... just my opinion..... ;)