Jim Morrison, 1971

Vincent Vega

According to "No one gets out of here alive" (or "Nobody" - I'm terrible sorry I read the danish translated version" - Pamela Courson speaks of Jim in his last days. She says he had shaved off his beard and lost some weight. He was looking better than he did in a long time.

Which would make me believe that the first pic is more likely to be his last than the "Last known picture of Jim Morrison". Personally I believe he died of a drug overdose. He liked cocaine - a drug which can easily look heroin. Pamela liked heroin. If you take as much heroin as you would of cocaine, you'd OD. I guess this is what happened. Though I still find it unlikely that a heavy-drug user like Morrison could make such a mistake. A theory is that Pamela told him it was cocaine. It's a well-known fact that Jim didn't like Pam using heroin and they often argued about it.

heroin dont look like coke..

HEROIN

http://images.google.dk/images?hl=da&q...leder&gbv=2

COCAINE

http://images.google.dk/images?svnum=10&am...ne+white+powder

I know there other versions of heroin too. And I don't know what Pam would use. But the white powder version of heroin, most definately can be confused with cocaine.

Too bad they didn't investigate his death more thoroughly , like how the're disecting the Anna Nicole Smith death.

I have read in various books , that Jim was out the night before his death , and somehow got mixed up in a party , where they were doing heroin , but it is not known if he actually did the heroin , or whatever else it could have been , but it has been said , that some people at the party , brought Jim home , and put him in his bathtub , because he was burning up. While Pam had already went to sleep , and didn't awake until later , where she found him sitting in the bathtub dead , after thinking , he wasn't even home.

Other stories claim that Pam , was somehow involved in giving something to Jim , that made him OD , not realizing Jim was already on something else , from the party earlier.They both passed out , she woke up and found Jim in the tub.

I would really love to find out what really happened , but chances are , that will never happen , because nobody was there , and Pam died shortly after Jim. Besides , it would seem nobody believes anything anybody says about the case's invesigation.

I would really love to find out what really happened , but chances are , that will never happen , because nobody was there , and Pam died shortly after Jim. Besides , it would seem nobody believes anything anybody says about the case's invesigation.

Well, she died 3 years later. And has told her story several of times. But I'm pretty sure she's hiding something.

@frankwhite - still, heroin can be white, right?

Well, she died 3 years later. And has told her story several of times. But I'm pretty sure she's hiding something.

i guess the picture says so but not in my expierience. im more of a coke person in general but i'd like to try heroin just a coupla times, to see what all the fuss is about. good coke generally has like a yellowey hue.

i guess the picture says so but not in my expierience. im more of a coke person in general but i'd like to try heroin just a coupla times, to see what all the fuss is about. good coke generally has like a yellowey hue.

I heard that trying heroin a couple of times will not be any special experience. Your body needs to be more used to it, and by that time, you'll be addicted and huge trouble. Heroin is one drug I'll never touch. It's like one of the worst things you could ever take.

I heard that trying heroin a couple of times will not be any special experience. Your body needs to be more used to it, and by that time, you'll be addicted and huge trouble. Heroin is one drug I'll never touch. It's like one of the worst things you could ever take.

the reason i said a coupla times is cuz my man (who takes it) says u always puke the first time so you gotta do it a couple to "get" it.

the reason i said a coupla times is cuz my man (who takes it) says u always puke the first time so you gotta do it a couple to "get" it.

Yeah, most people do puke the first couple time's.. it's only a drug i'd do if I had a shit load of money, and nothing.. ya know.. like if I won teh lottery or was a rockstar.. I wouldnt get married, i'd do some albums to make some money, and save it up, and then be like "I wanna take a year off, ya know.. just to relax.. get my head straight.. see teh world.. ya know.. settle down".. then i'd buy alot of fuckin smack and a Dodge Viper, and just fuckin cruise... and at the end of my trip, when my year wa sover.. i'd load up and see if I could top my car out while ODing on heroin..lmao

Otherwise, I wouldnt ever touch it.. it seems like it's just TOO good, know what I mean? Like even though you'd puke, you'd prolly be so relaxed you'd shit yourself and catch a nut at the sametime..lmao.. I've watched people get off on it, and i've sold it here and there... but it just seems like it'd be too hard to let go once you got it...

It also depends on the type of heroin you have on the color.. like blacktar is just that.. blacktar.. and high dollar.. but you have different coloered powder's of heroin when you buy it like that.. so it's easy to get fucke dover... if you're just selling it then whatever's whatever.. know what I mean? What's it hurt you if you'r ejust makin money, little bit of A and little bit of bit B, mixed with the write vowel's will make you think you got teh whole alphabet, til the it all gets in there together.. and if you've ever wtached somebody shoot bad smack, I don't have to explain what happens next... So always buy the good shit.. right Frank?

Edited by oogieboogieman420

Yeah, most people do puke the first couple time's.. it's only a drug i'd do if I had a shit load of money, and nothing.. ya know.. like if I won teh lottery or was a rockstar.. I wouldnt get married, i'd do some albums to make some money, and save it up, and then be like "I wanna take a year off, ya know.. just to relax.. get my head straight.. see teh world.. ya know.. settle down".. then i'd buy alot of fuckin smack and a Dodge Viper, and just fuckin cruise... and at the end of my trip, when my year wa sover.. i'd load up and see if I could top my car out while ODing on heroin..lmao

Otherwise, I wouldnt ever touch it.. it seems like it's just TOO good, know what I mean? Like even though you'd puke, you'd prolly be so relaxed you'd shit yourself and catch a nut at the sametime..lmao.. I've watched people get off on it, and i've sold it here and there... but it just seems like it'd be too hard to let go once you got it...

It also depends on the type of heroin you have on the color.. like blacktar is just that.. blacktar.. and high dollar.. but you have different coloered powder's of heroin when you buy it like that.. so it's easy to get fucke dover... if you're just selling it then whatever's whatever.. know what I mean? What's it hurt you if you'r ejust makin money, little bit of A and little bit of bit B, mixed with the write vowel's will make you think you got teh whole alphabet, til the it all gets in there together.. and if you've ever wtached somebody shoot bad smack, I don't have to explain what happens next... So always buy the good shit.. right Frank?

man of knowledge speakin...u know, u should jump on into that Homemade Highs thread on Anything Goes, it could do with an anchor of sense. i met a guy sellin what he said were tuinols last week but i werent about to take a chance and find out...they're basically smack by another name. never sold smack in my life, dont know enough about it. coke, on the other hand im a fuckin afficianado. u got more chance of gettin stabbed in the throat by a junkie. coke on the other hand if u serve up in the right places u can a) sell em some 50/50 shit and the goofy motherfuckers dont know shit from shinola B) u get a regular kinda middle class clientele c) u get a better class of pussy out of it :lol: not that i'd ever use that :lol: shhh! nah, i never sold coke for long or anything, to be honest i aint got the kinda 100% switched on-ness u gotta have to do that shit. im basically a chilled out, wanna have fun type person and u can't be all loose and shit when ur servin' up. plus i need pocket money, what i dont need tho, is to go to jail.

Edited by frankwhite

man of knowledge speakin...u know, u should jump on into that Homemade Highs thread on Anything Goes, it could do with an anchor of sense. i met a guy sellin what he said were tuinols last week but i werent about to take a chance and find out...they're basically smack by another name. never sold smack in my life, dont know enough about it. coke, on the other hand im a fuckin afficianado. u got more chance of gettin stabbed in the throat by a junkie. coke on the other hand if u serve up in the right places u can a) sell em some 50/50 shit and the goofy motherfuckers dont know shit from shinola B) u get a regular kinda middle class clientele c) u get a better class of pussy out of it :lol: not that i'd ever use that :lol: shhh! nah, i never sold coke for long or anything, to be honest i aint got the kinda 100% switched on-ness u gotta have to do that shit. im basically a chilled out, wanna have fun type person and u can't be all loose and shit when ur servin' up. plus i need pocket money, what i dont need tho, is to go to jail.

SSHHHHIIIT.. I don;t know nothin about nothin man..lol...

naw, don;t take chance on shit you dont know about.. but yeah.. you gotta just not care about people whne you do that shit man... you gotta be willin to wtach motherfucker's die one hand full of cash at a time.. or be willin to collect when the rent is due, know what I mean? I've seen some pitiful shit that'd make terrorist cry.. but you gotta look a motherfucker in the ye and say "man I understand, but.." and when that word but hit's man, you can't be shy.. man people will run you over and take advantage.. I can't count the "my kid's are sick.. my mom's in the hospital.. i was gonna pay but my kid's..." and it turns my stomach to say it now, but you gotta look 'em in the eye and tell 'em, man I don;t give a fuck about you or your kid's.. you shouldnt be a fuckin head if you can't pay it.. where's my fuckin money...

I've never herad of thats hit dude, what's it called again? When you lookin at sellin, the best shit to sell, is coke, maybe meth.. but you gotta stay away from veteran meth heads, and keep with the new clients.. after three years, I drop a client when i was sellin it... get 'em commin outta high school, whne they've had some exposure and met some contacts, sell it cheap, at first.. about two months, then tell 'em about a bust, rise the price about ten dollars cause of teh bust, a month later, tell 'em it's dry, let 'em feind and buy it at higher prices, find out how much they're buyin it for, then slowly lead 'em away from that contact, and then jack it up on 'em... asfar as pussy goes, it works there too. like i said, new clients in, old clients out..lol.. but becareful and NEVER show anybody where you live... if you can., get othe rpeople to do your dirty work, you just come and collect your money when it's owed...

just to make it clear though incase nobody picke dup on it, I USED to do this... but I've since given up this lifestyle because I wasnt happy with the things i've done, and had to do in that life.. I mean, i'm sure nobody will come in cause this an old thread.. but if you do and you start to try to jduge me, have at it cause everything you can say i've already felt and your words arent gonna hurt me, not after what i've been thru

Edited by oogieboogieman420