Chinese Democracy vs U2's new album

Bono

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So there is 4 pm's I sent ya. 1 by mistake so in reality it is 3. hardly the thing of a stalker. Hey Pink, This Guy, Twoif, UK Subs, Red, better watch out I'm probably stalking you :rolleyes: You were logged on all night when I sent those Pm's so don't give me or anyone that shit about you being out. All you've done Mr. Reality is prove you are a complete loser by posting your shit here in this thread. By comenting on my post count you have in fact layed an insult on every other member here who has post counts in the thousands. Nice. Good for you buddy.

If I must be stalked , I would want it to be by you Bono :kiss::D

Look Bono, so you sent me 4, not 5...

Oh yea, you are totally a cool guy. Emailing some stranger 4 times in 24 minutes is pretty cool shit.

So sorry my man... keep me up to date on all the U2 news...

I mean, hell why do I like songs like Rocket Queen and Brownstone when I can hear rockers like the "Sweetest Thing" and "Stuck in the Moment"... I mean, those kick ass... What a band!

Either way, you lick pole...

Yeah o.k comparing those songs is like me comparing Sunday Bloody Sunday and New Years Day(more meaningful than anything Guns or Axl has ever done. Sorry eberyone but it is a fact.) to Bad apples and Dust and Bones. Oh wait no that's not right because Stuck in Moment and The Sweetest Thing are great songs. the two Guns songs I mentioned are nothing more than average if that. Plus I already explained why I sent you the PM's I did. Go ahead and dig yourself a deeper hole loser. I see you keep track at how long it took me to send all those PM's. This tells me that you still have them. Meaning you are examining them nonstop. Who's the stalker?

Edited by Bono

Stuck in a moment is a killer song! I have some U2 stuff and although not a huge fan i admire how they constantly try and re invent themselves. To say they are crap is stupid. There's probably one song which you remotely like. Anyways, i think U2 will be out before GN'R but i have a feeling that 2004 will be the year. It's Axls last chance and if he's gonna do the festivals he'll need the album out. Anyways, Morrissey's album's out in May so i'm happy already. 6 years waiting but if The Bard and Axl put stuff out then i'm a real happy man.

Look Mr. Reality you are an idiot. I was gonna let it slide and not bring it out in the forum but you are an asshole so.....

Ummm... if he doesn't respond after one - or two at the most - pms, why did you continue to send more?

Sorry Bono ... but I have to side with Mr. Reality on this one.

One pm -- two at the most -- would have been enough.

Bono, this is the last time I will address you. Talking to weird computer guys isn't exactly a good time for me.

But just to clarify:

1) 4 emails in 24 minutes... yep.. I totally keep them, I love reading emails from lonely men... It makes me all horny for sure... you got it bud.

2) Like U2 all you want.... I couldn't care less.... Just don't talk about them here because to any GnR fan that does not wear panties sees them as a pop-rock band in the same mould as a Matchbox 20 (they may have more talent than Matchbox 20, but they are in the same category of music -- poprock).

3) Comparing "New Years Day" and "Bloody Sunday" to Dust and Bones - yea, go ahead, Dust and bones is better than those cheesy Euro Anthems. Pick any U2 song and it still sucks -- I would rather hear "My World" than any U2 Song..

4) Anyway -- you totally weirded me out, and I think you are lonely. I hope you find some real human companionship someday.

5) To the rest of you - I apologize for getting into a little argument. I will go back to only talking about our new Gunners, which will be the best rock band ever, and I wll leave the U2 / Britney Spears talk to Bono.

William Andrew Reality

Most of us dont mind when Bono talks about U2 and you are reading into his pm's too much , he is a very communicative and energetic person and sometimes pm's me so much that I cant keep up but I think it is refreshing and adorable . Also he isnt lonely , he has a lot of girls in his life he is juggling and he seeks my advice on this often :lol: . He owns his own business as well so is able to make his own hours to an extent and can be online at random times .

You seem smart when youre not attacking people , and please do talk about Britney , I hate her guts <_<:D

2)  Like U2 all you want.... I couldn't care less.... Just don't talk about them here because to any GnR fan that does not wear panties sees them as a pop-rock band in the same mould as a Matchbox 20 (they may have more talent than Matchbox 20, but they are in the same category of music -- poprock).

Your wrong there.

There is nobody on this planet, a bigger GNR fan than me.

I love U2, they are fucking amazing.....TRUE LEGENDS.

"U2 are in the same catagory as Matchbox 20"---Yeah and........Guns n roses are supposed to be in the same catagory as Limp' and there shite so whats your point?

Oh shit.............I've lost the argument....I'm wearing my Wife's panties!!!

UK SUBS.

hehe

uksubs is the best! B)

UK Subs -- you from Europe?

If so, yea -- you don't need your wife's panties to wear to be gay..

I mean -- you like soccer (err "football") -- the most boring sport on Earth, why wouldn't you like a gay fruity band like U2.

If you are from North Am. -- you are a fruitcake if you think U2 is amazing.. they are cheese rock -- "beautiful day" -- yep that is a classic rock song.

Bono, this is the last time I will address you. Talking to weird computer guys isn't exactly a good time for me.

But just to clarify:

1) 4 emails in 24 minutes...  yep.. I totally keep them, I love reading emails from lonely men... It makes me all horny for sure... you got it bud.

2)  Like U2 all you want.... I couldn't care less.... Just don't talk about them here because to any GnR fan that does not wear panties sees them as a pop-rock band in the same mould as a Matchbox 20 (they may have more talent than Matchbox 20, but they are in the same category of music -- poprock).

3) Comparing "New Years Day" and "Bloody Sunday" to Dust and Bones - yea, go ahead, Dust and bones is better than those cheesy Euro Anthems. Pick any U2 song and it still sucks -- I would rather hear "My World" than any U2 Song..

4)  Anyway -- you totally weirded me out, and I think you are lonely. I hope you find some real human companionship someday.

5) To the rest of you - I apologize for getting into a little argument. I will go back to only talking about our new Gunners, which will be the best rock band ever, and I wll leave the U2 / Britney Spears talk to Bono.

William Andrew Reality

Anyway - I wish I was an unemployed, lonely, U2 lover like you.. that way I could battle you all day.. however, with a girlfriend, job, friends, etc.. I will have to settle for you post 900 I post 1.

what happened?

Did you lose your job, boyfriend, friends, toys and your gameboy?

youbelongherekidssandbox-chov.jpg

Ummm... if he doesn't respond after one - or two at the most - pms, why did you continue to send more?

No no Madison. Really if you think about it it was only 2 PM's. The first one asking why the personal attack. I followed it up with a coment not ment to be responded to "Yeah that's what I thought" Hardly qualifies as a PM. The last one was an invite to the chatroom like I did with nearly everyone on line at the time so that doesn't really count as a personal PM either because it was sent to many people. I guess You could say I only sent him one legit PM. I just think Mr. Reality was in shock that someone actually took the time to PM him. Whatever. he's made too many dumb coments for me to worry about it anymore. U2 in the same category as Matchbox Twenty. What a joke. :rolleyes:

No no Madison. Really if you think about it it was only 2 PM's. The first one asking why the personal attack. I followed it up with a coment not ment to be responded to "Yeah that's what I thought" Hardly qualifies as a PM. The last one was an invite to the chatroom like I did with nearly everyone on line at the time so that doesn't really count as a personal PM either because it was sent to many people. I guess You could say I only sent him one legit PM. I just think Mr. Reality was in shock that someone actually took the time to PM him. Whatever. he's made too many dumb coments for me to worry about it anymore. U2 in the same category as Matchbox Twenty. What a joke. :rolleyes:

no doubt toured with U2 for a while...

take a look: http://greenerpastures.us/cms/modules.php?...=view_photo.php

aw

Bono, back to your original topic. There is no question really that the U2 album will surface eventually. They are still a band. As far as Chinese Democracy, I don't think we'll ever see it. Not after the horrid vma's and the aborted tour. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think gnr have done shit since the tour ended. Another year is about to go by.

Bono, back to your original topic. There is no question really that the U2 album will surface eventually. They are still a band. As far as Chinese Democracy, I don't think we'll ever see it. Not after the horrid vma's and the aborted tour. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think gnr have done shit since the tour ended. Another year is about to go by.

I hope you're wrong. I mean I think it'd be better if Guns album came first becasue that would mean it would come out within the year at the very latest. I have to think that the album must be ready to come out. What with all the tour rumors and festivals. then again they're all rumors right now except RIR4. And even that isn't a sure thing in the Gn'R world.

I hope you're wrong. I mean I think it'd be better if Guns album came first becasue that would mean it would come out within the year at the very latest. I have to think that the album must be ready to come out. What with all the tour rumors and festivals. then again they're all rumors right now except RIR4. And even that isn't a sure thing in the Gn'R world.

Yeah I dont think Rock In Rio is gonna happen for the Guns. That is a long fuckin way off. By then, there will definitely be some band issues. I don't see Buckethead or Finck sticking around much longer if the album isnt released. Quite honestly, I dont blame them. I say that as an Axl minion, but shite the waiting game is getting old.