VIDEOGAME Thread...

Guest Jack_the_ripper
I just don't think this is the last we'll hear of Snake...

Next Smash Bros :rofl-lol:

lol well your shit out of luck buddy, apparently it was the last smash bros. as well.

It's going to be impossible to choose between Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero 4 when they come out. It's a bit useless even talking about it though because Rock Band 3 and Guitar Hero 5 will be in the works by the time they even get released here :rolleyes:. I want the drums, the guitar is boring.

It's going to be impossible to choose between Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero 4 when they come out. It's a bit useless even talking about it though because Rock Band 3 and Guitar Hero 5 will be in the works by the time they even get released here :rolleyes:. I want the drums, the guitar is boring.

Get GH4 then.

GH Drums = So much better

Guest Jack_the_ripper

lol well your shit out of luck buddy, apparently it was the last smash bros. as well.

Yeah Yeah, until Nintendo needs a quick seller.

not really, obviously you don't know what happens behind the scenes. Sakurai said it was the last 1, therefore it most probably is the last 1.

Get GH4 then.

Yeah but god knows when it will be released here. I mean Rock Band isn't even out yet. It would be a tough wait between when Rock Band comes out in another 2 months and whenever GH4 is released which could be mid-2009.

Get GH4 then.

Yeah but god knows when it will be released here. I mean Rock Band isn't even out yet. It would be a tough wait between when Rock Band comes out in another 2 months and whenever GH4 is released which could be mid-2009.

Wow :shocked:

I still think you should wait and get GH4. Or, try and order it online when it comes out. Ebay or somethin'.

Oh well, I guess he could be the new face of Wii Fit or something. Once everyone is fit, the games will fly off the shelves faster... it is a win win combination!

Dammit, I really want Bioshock, Crysis and The Orange Box - but I also really need a new harddrive >< Dammit!

If you wait another day they're releasing the full version of the creature creator ;). You're supposed to pay for it but I'm sure it'll be up on torrent sites as well, the demo gives you a pretty good indication but.

How long is Metal Gear Solid 4?

Without cut scenes and with cutscenes.

took me just over 17 hours to complete the whole game, i'm assuming that was without cutscenes :question:

i didn't exactly rush it though but i didn't take it slow either. but some of the bosses took almost an hour for me to kill

There's no way the playtime doesn't count cutscenes. I ended up at 18 hours and I did not control Snake for that long at all.

I'm playing it far too much. I'm just loading up random bits in the different acts and fucking around. I've not got the stamina to go through it all again yet but just messing with the PMCs in Act 2 is glorious. I love using the Mk. 2 now - didn't use it a single time during my first playthrough.

There's no way the playtime doesn't count cutscenes. I ended up at 18 hours and I did not control Snake for that long at all.

I'm playing it far too much. I'm just loading up random bits in the different acts and fucking around. I've not got the stamina to go through it all again yet but just messing with the PMCs in Act 2 is glorious. I love using the Mk. 2 now - didn't use it a single time during my first playthrough.

Same. I'm trying different approaches this time around, the Mk.2 is actually great! I used it like once first time through. Also magazines are awesome. :rofl-lol:

Get GH4 then.

Agreed, the cymbals are gonna make all the difference for me.

And nice pic in your sig ASR. B)

If you wait another day they're releasing the full version of the creature creator ;). You're supposed to pay for it but I'm sure it'll be up on torrent sites as well, the demo gives you a pretty good indication but.

i can download the full version now if i pay but dont want to atm, ill buy the disk on friday when its in the shops...

can create some really fucked up things on it...

but is a little limited atm...

really makes me want the game though :D

Get GH4 then.

Agreed, the cymbals are gonna make all the difference for me.

And nice pic in your sig ASR. B)

Yes, the cymbals look great.

And why thank you, I was wondering who would be the first to notice. ;)

Guest Jack_the_ripper

so I just finished playi... watching MGS4.... how is this a game? it'd be a great film though.

not really, obviously you don't know what happens behind the scenes. Sakurai said it was the last 1, therefore it most probably is the last 1.

I'm not doubting he said that, but when Nintendo start losing sales, and they need something to temporarily win them back, Smash Bros will come a knockin.

so I just finished playi... watching MGS4.... how is this a game? it'd be a great film though.

Woah, hold the phone, you got a PS3?

Guest Jack_the_ripper

I do not, I don't play online, and it's not technically my ps3. It's my cousins who lives with me.