VIDEOGAME Thread...

Yeah training is rough, I'm just a level 25 mage right now.

For those that don't know, Maple has to be one of the hardest games to level up in. Ever.

Some guy dropped an ultra rare item on accident, I picked it up and sold it on the free market for 1M mesos lol.

Really? I love games that take a while to level up. I'm assuming it's an RPG?

I wanna play it. :)

Lol yeah it's a pretty fun game for a while, I usually got bored from about lvl 21, that's when it starts getting a bit slow. PQ's are pretty fun though if I remember rightly. Buying and selling items was the most fun in the whole game though, just the bargining with people and trying to rip them off, fun as. Stealing accounts and trading accounts was super fun too until they changed the system with the pin codes.

Maple is the biggest timewaster ever though.

Yeah training is rough, I'm just a level 25 mage right now.

For those that don't know, Maple has to be one of the hardest games to level up in. Ever.

Some guy dropped an ultra rare item on accident, I picked it up and sold it on the free market for 1M mesos lol.

Really? I love games that take a while to level up. I'm assuming it's an RPG?

I wanna play it. :)

Lol yeah it's a pretty fun game for a while, I usually got bored from about lvl 21, that's when it starts getting a bit slow. PQ's are pretty fun though if I remember rightly. Buying and selling items was the most fun in the whole game though, just the bargining with people and trying to rip them off, fun as. Stealing accounts and trading accounts was super fun too until they changed the system with the pin codes.

Maple is the biggest timewaster ever though.

PQ's are the only halfway efficient way to level once you're in the 20's. God help you if you're killin' bubblings.

Also if you start, make sure your character is in scania

Guest Jack_the_ripper
any Dead Rising fans?

Hell yes, it's in my top 10 list of favourite games ever.

that's coming to wii.

any Dead Rising fans?

that's coming to wii.

only in japan though. Or what i last read.

Dead Rising kicks ass, never could get a 100% in it. More like play it once in awhile but I play it alot for that while.

I love it but theres something I dont like about it. Oh well I might play it tonight.

I cant wait for l4d either.

Guest Jack_the_ripper
any Dead Rising fans?

that's coming to wii.

Dead Rising kicks ass, never could get a 100% in it. More like play it once in awhile but I play it alot for that while.

I love it but theres something I dont like about it. Oh well I might play it tonight.

you read wrong, it's only been announced for japan as of right now, but Capcom says they'll officially be announcing it next week for north america with a press release.

any Dead Rising fans?

that's coming to wii.

you read wrong, it's only been announced for japan as of right now, but Capcom says they'll officially be announcing it next week for north america with a press release.

sweet. Hopefully they add shit. Thats the only reason i would re buy it.

was anyone else dissapointed with Sonys E3 conference? i think HOME is becoming a joke, i wish they'd spend their money are better things.

It was bad. Not as bad as Nintendo's though :lol: That was the most embarrassing presentation ever :lol: !!

was anyone else dissapointed with Sonys E3 conference? i think HOME is becoming a joke, i wish they'd spend their money are better things.

microsoft getting FF:IX was pure PWNT though :lol:

FFIX was out for the Playstation in the year 2000.

FFXIII on the other hand, was just announced for the 360. :xmasssanta:

microsoft getting FF:IX was pure PWNT though :lol:

FFIX was out for the Playstation in the year 2000.

FFXIII on the other hand, was just announced for the 360. :xmasssanta:

yeah sorry my roman numerals aren't the best

MAG has gotten me very intruiged, but i hope they introduce an internet speed test, 256 people online games just cries LAG

So having just read the big E3 headlines I can see there basically are none of note, right? This was the first year I wasn't on the net obsessively for hours following the event and it seems like it doesn't matter whatsoever. :(

Bleh. I remember there being three days in May when the gaming world just utterly exploded. I want that back.