New Roger Waters Song

chicagocoma13

He released an opera for God's sakes. Plus, he's released a bunch of songs here and there.

I assume this is not a Doors cover.

He released a single with two songs on it. 2005 or 2006, I'm not sure. The songs are To Kill The Child and Leaving Beirut. I think those were his only entirely new releases since Amused To Death though.

Aside from Ca Ira obviously.

Anyway, I haven't heard it yet! *downloads*

Hmm, I didn't know that... must have a... "hunt"... ;)

He released an opera for God's sakes. Plus, he's released a bunch of songs here and there.

I assume this is not a Doors cover.

What I meant was he has not released a Roger Waters solo rock album since 92. The songs he has released here and there have been pretty weak. I love and own all things Rog but Lost Boys Calling, Knockin on Heavens Door, To Kill a Child, Leaving Beruit, Each Small Candle, were nothing special IMHO. I do like this new song though. There are some Wall and Dark Side mentions in the lyrics as well----

Pure genius this man is.

But his solo stuff doesn't even sniff what he created in Floyd - Neither does Floyd's stuff without him

I dare say that Amused To Death is up there with some of the best Floyd albums as far as genius is concerned. The only difference is the musical aspect.

I dare say your reaching with that one

I dare say that Amused To Death is up there with some of the best Floyd albums as far as genius is concerned. The only difference is the musical aspect.

I agree, i find Amused to Death much more enjoyable to listen to all the way through than The Wall or Animals. I think the music on it is fantastic as well, especially on Perfect Sense and the title track.