ICP

Death Star

Anyone else here hate Insane Clown Posse, Juggalos and their crappy music?

I do. Post your hate for them here.

i dont mind em, they're actually pretty funny, nothin i could really say i dig tho. Eminem usta rip em back in the day...

I can't say I'm a big fan - although I think that the way they led people on, and then told then all they were Christians was quite funny, and I don't believe they deserve half the rap (excuse the pun) they get from the media.

Worst Artist Ever on Blender.com :P

Pretty much the crappiest group you can pick out from a pile of dogshit. It doesn't help that they tell their kiddy fans one-on-one to commit dispicable acts and then proceed to tell the media that they're only joking. They make clowns look bad, imagine that.

Come on, some of the songs are quite funny.

Take them with a pinch of salt.

I hear alot of serial killer's are pretty funny too, does thsi mean I should like them too? I know thats two different extremes, and quiet a leap to make, but i made it.. thats right.. I done it..lol..

Point is, just because this is funny and thats funny, doesnt mean they should be allowed to make albums.. if you wanna be funny, be a comedian, I hear thats what they're paid for.. but don't butcher up other people's proffesion

I hear alot of serial killer's are pretty funny too, does thsi mean I should like them too? I know thats two different extremes, and quiet a leap to make, but i made it.. thats right.. I done it..lol..

Point is, just because this is funny and thats funny, doesnt mean they should be allowed to make albums.. if you wanna be funny, be a comedian, I hear thats what they're paid for.. but don't butcher up other people's proffesion

Try telling Tenacious D that..

Try telling Tenacious D that..

But the D are musically talented. Even if they ain't always funny.

Any artist that makes an appearance at a wrestling show or does a theme song immediately spirals downwards into a black hole of bargain bucketing cds ie. Limp Bizkit (werent half bad before the wrestlemania 19), ICP, Ashanti, Evanescence etc...

2 exceptions to the rule are Puddle Of Mudd and Motorhead...(I know you now officialy hate me)

Any artist that makes an appearance at a wrestling show or does a theme song immediately spirals downwards into a black hole of bargain bucketing cds ie. Limp Bizkit (werent half bad before the wrestlemania 19), ICP, Ashanti, Evanescence etc...

2 exceptions to the rule are Puddle Of Mudd and Motorhead...(I know you now officialy hate me)

You do know that they do wrestle frequently and host events?

Limp Bizkit have some good stuff now and again - not a clue who Ashanti is. And I never knew Evanescence did that sort of thing, but there we go. Alter Bridge came off fine, as have Saliva etc.

Limp Bizkit have some good stuff now and again - not a clue who Ashanti is. And I never knew Evanescence did that sort of thing, but there we go. Alter Bridge came off fine, as have Saliva etc.

Yeah I know,

Good point bout Alter Bridge and Saliva, I thought Creed did Ok, obviously they split a couple of years later :(

Yeah I know,

Good point bout Alter Bridge and Saliva, I thought Creed did Ok, obviously they split a couple of years later :(

Never got into Creed. But to go out and say it ruins a band is silly - it can catapult them into the heights...

I was merely stating the bands I could think of that haven't been so popular, a couple of my friends call bands like ICP, Limp Biz and others a bunch of 'Wrestling bands', this is what I thought the outside world thought too.

I was maybe a bit harsh saying that all bad comes from it, but Creed, Motorhead and AB arent really known for their involvement in wrestling, whereas LB are well known for it, according to people I know.

oops, nevermind

Edited by oogieboogieman420