ASIAN Democracy Tour 2007 * SOLD OUT *

hbkhbk

Guns N' Roses - Asian Tour * SOLD OUT *

The legendary rock band that made a name for itself with its bestelling albums in the 90's is back on stage for its latest world tour, The Chinese Democracy World Tour. An event not to miss for their fans in the region.

Tokyo - 14 & 15 April * SOLD OUT *

tokyo1415db3.png

http://www.mosaicodiffusion.com/event.php?...&FlagPass=1

Nagoya - 18 April * SOLD OUT *

nagoya18dt0.png

Osaka 21 & 22 April * SOLD OUT *

osaka2122td7.png

HBK *

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did they change the date for this show? This is posted on the official G N' R site.

April 14: Makuhari Messe, Tokyo, Japan

April 15: Makuhari Messe, Tokyo, Japan

April 18: Rainbow Hall, Nagoya, Japan

April 19: Intex Osaka, Osaka, Japan

April 22: Intex Osaka, Osaka, Japan

This news would be so much cooler if the damn album was released!(or confirmed).

Can't get excited about this, sorry. *sigh*

You might think Im an idiot, but that's plain ignorance. Any good GNR news from all over the globe should be welcomed by us all.

This news would be so much cooler if the damn album was released!(or confirmed).

You might think Im an idiot, but that's plain ignorance. Any good GNR news from all over the globe should be welcomed by us all.

No I don't think you're an idiot.

Why am I being ignorant? I'm expressing an opinion.

Listen, all I'm saying is that this type of news was really exciting in 2002 and 2006 when we thought that the release date was imminent - Now, in 2007, after Axl was aiming at 6th March release date or to confirm a date if it went beyond 6th March (**waves furiously at calander**) this news is great for the people of Asia going to a concert. For me, its cool but the disappointed of no confirmation of the album takes the shine off it. Thats all...

I'm with you on this Subs. It's about time that the band give us some positive news about the album release instead of another cash grab tour. We have gone trough this several times before with the same ending.

Listen, all I'm saying is that this type of news was really exciting in 2002 and 2006 when we thought that the release date was imminent - Now, in 2007, after Axl was aiming at 6th March release date or to confirm a date if it went beyond 6th March (**waves furiously at calander**) this news is great for the people of Asia going to a concert. For me, its cool but the disappointed of no confirmation of the album takes the shine off it. Thats all...

I'm with you on this Subs. It's about time that the band give us some positive news about the album release instead of another cash grab tour. We have gone trough this several times before with the same ending.

You guys are sooooo right! Same opinion here!!!

Axl W. Rose - April 2007: "I think you knoooow what time it is............same time, different cash grab tour, all around the world...........we're gonna do this 4 times.........Europe sang 1....then USA sang 1......now Asia sings 1......then Australia sings 1..........and I think you knoooow the words...........knock knock knocking on a cash grab tour...yeaaah, yeaaah, yeeeaheaaayeayeah.........let's make this one reach my accountant!!!!........Thank you, good fucking night!!!!"

I still think it have some shine and as a fan I´m really happy for the band.. But of course it would shine even more if the album was released. That would almost be hysterical!!

Great news! And if we think positive, I think the band wan´t to release the album even more when things turns out right like in this case. Now they really feel the heat and hot times is good times to release it.

You know what? I don't give a fuck if this is a cash-grab tour. You all got to see these new guys, now it's our fucking turn. So until we see them over here don't say that they shouldn't bother coming here without an album!

You know what? I don't give a fuck if this is a cash-grab tour. You all got to see these new guys, now it's our fucking turn. So until we see them over here don't say that they shouldn't bother coming here without an album!

fuckin A!

fuckin A!

Yep, word. For the Australasian region this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for many of us fans. Well for those of us who were too young to go during the UYI tour.

Agreed.

This whole situation is bullshit. Axl's behaviour towards fans is bullshit. It's like he's thinking "Alright, I gave 'em a glimpse of news, now they're happy for some time *rolls on the other side and sleeps on* "

the 6th March seemed positive...anyways im with you we should get an album this year or...i don't know if there will be a better time for it...

but im just glad GNR have sold out shows! thats great news

Yeah, you're right. He should release the album. They are now just touring. It's cool, but it just isn't the same, when there's still no album.

I still think it have some shine and as a fan I´m really happy for the band.. But of course it would shine even more if the album was released. That would almost be hysterical!!

Great news! And if we think positive, I think the band wan´t to release the album even more when things turns out right like in this case. Now they really feel the heat and hot times is good times to release it.

Positive thinking?? Ok, they do a tour in Asia, South-Africa, Australia and New-Zealand. That's realy fine for the fans who live their. But what is going to happen when this tour is over? Another letter from Axl full of false promises? We the fans are supporting them for many years now and it's time that they keep their word and give something back to the fans.