Slipknot Star Joey Jordison Joins Korn

oogieboogieman420

Slipknot drummer Joey Jordison is set to join Korn for the summer after announcing he'll replace Terry Bozzio for the group's upcoming tour. Former Frank Zappa drummer Bozzio quit the group last month, leaving Korn a man down as they planned their Family Values tour in North America and a series of festival shows in Europe.

However front man Jonathan Davis couldn't be happier with his new band mate: "Joey is the s**t! We can't wait to rock on stage with him this summer."

Meanwhile, Jordison adds, "I'm lucky to have had the opportunity to perform with bands that have influenced me as a musician over the years. When I first heard Korn they blew me away and I've been a fan ever since. I'm looking forward to playing drums with these guys for the next five months."

Korn's Family Values 2007 tour will also feature performances by Evanescence,

Trivium and heavy rock super group HellYeah

Got the info from blackgoat.com

I'm not a real big fan of Korn, but i'mma kind aintrested in seeing what it'll sound like with Joey on the drums

That's good news, maybe he'll get wise and join korn full time. At least he'll be one step closer to a band worthy of him

No, he's only doing the tour with them, and then going into teh studio at the end of teh year start of '08 to record another album with slipknot.. it's possible it could be tthe last album, but point is, it's just for the tour, and Joey isn't going anywhere, he always will be a part of the most talented nine guy's in music/metal history, so please stop posting shit against slipknot, thsi has nothing to do with slipknot. If you don;t like them, that is your problem, dont bring it in here.

Edited by oogieboogieman420

Sounds cool to me...Korn can be pretty intense live,this should raise that level a notch or two!

oh and

SO ANOTHER BAND FIGURES OUT HOW TO GET A REPLACEMENT MEMBER AND CONTINUE ON WITH TOUR...GnR SHOULD GIVE KORN A CALL AND ASK THEM HOW THEY MANAGED TO PULL OFF SUCH AN IMPOSSIBILITY!!

Korn are most worse than slipknot, one of the main reasons why nu metal sucks

Korn are most worse than slipknot? It says you live right next door to hell, you need to move ya ass right next door to a school...

Sounds cool to me...Korn can be pretty intense live,this should raise that level a notch or two!

oh and

SO ANOTHER BAND FIGURES OUT HOW TO GET A REPLACEMENT MEMBER AND CONTINUE ON WITH TOUR...GnR SHOULD GIVE KORN A CALL AND ASK THEM HOW THEY MANAGED TO PULL OFF SUCH AN IMPOSSIBILITY!!

LMFAO

oh and

It isn't a temporary replacement though - which it would be in the case of Tommy if he quit.. a member quit, and will need to be replaced, so they get someone to fill in till then. Tommy hasn't been working for the past 10 years on an album to get kicked off now, or jump ship now.

alrgiht, well atleast I'll give him teh fact that he's a good drummer.

I don't think anybody can say any different about him and his abilities, the problem is, that he's so talented, that you don;t notice how talented everyone around him is.

and this is a temporary replacement, he is not IN Korn, and as of now, wont be doing any recording with them. He will replace the old drummer for the length of the tour, then go in studio with slipknot and after that i'm sure he'll wanna do something with the murderdoll's, and then ministry and he's always being asked to play for other bands on tour.. so I'm pretty sure that he's too busy to join Korn, unless like I said, this is the final slipknot album, in that case it'd free up time, but why, when he's proven hisself in everything.. I dunno... it's possible he could, but i'm hoping not.. I wish all nine of them would quit their side projects and just focus on slipknot for 4 years and then put out an album.. but

Whats goin on with Tommy? was he fired or did he quit? Maybe Joey could join gun's n' roses too..lol..

Edited by oogieboogieman420