fave jimi hendrix song

swlabr

i love fire, castles made of sand, 1983 a merman i should turn to be, moon, turn the tides..., bold as love. man, good stuff. the little bluesy licks in the middle of moon, turn the tides gently gently away is crazy. peace. oh, hey joe :)

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

For me, Hendrix is about a lot more than songs. He possessed a spirit in all facets of his artistry that uplifted all of his music. Although he wrote many, many fine songs, and performed all of his songs with great skill, I cannot point out any one in particular.

Crosstown Traffic...

...and pretty much everything that's been mentioned - and I love My Friend, Night Bird Flying and Belly Button Window off the Cry Of Love album.

Oh, and I love the little riff in Burning of the Midnight Lamp - one of the first things I learned to play.

Oh, and Fire and Little Wing and The Wind Cries Mary.

Also love Message from Nine to the Universe...

...and Spanish Castle Magic.

There's far too many good songs to pick one to be honest...

I cant pick just one and say thats my favorite, but some of my favorites include Voodoo Child, Foxy Lady, Manic Depression, The Wind Cries Marry, Little Wing, Highway Chile, Purple Haze, Red House, Spanish Caslte Magic, Fire... I can go on and on. Jimi was the best.

i cant get over that one song i cant remember the name wait around the train station, waitin for the train to take me from this lonesome place, a whole lotta people put me down without a change and my girl done called me a disgrace...that one :lol:

i cant get over that one song i cant remember the name wait around the train station, waitin for the train to take me from this lonesome place, a whole lotta people put me down without a change and my girl done called me a disgrace...that one :lol:

Hear my train a comin'.

I love the acoustic version.