black dog - led zeppelin

i love this fuckin song!!!! that riff!!!! that main fuckin riff, i wanna play it, is it hard, sounds simple enough but i really know jackshit about guitar, i can do day tripper/ticket to ride and the opening riff for voodoo chile and thats it :lol: but i jus heard this song a coupla days ago and im obssessed, i even got the guitar dvd thing to walk my retarded self through it but gotta wait for that, post y'know? so is it difficult...it can't be can it? i mean, would u reccomend a begginner to try it?

thats one of my favourite guitar riffs. i think that song is easy for beginners but hard for experienced guitar players. for some reason only beginners can play that song. no please excuse me while i beat up another stoner.

Edited by some guy

thats one of my favourite guitar riffs. i think that song is easy for beginners but hard for experienced guitar players. for some reason only beginners can play that song. no please excuse me while i beat up another stoner.

oooh, i have an the better part of an ounce in my room, if i light up will you hurt me??? shhyah