WASP

Guest Iron Fist SS

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I just came home, I'm drukn like a fucking etrard. This is my favoriteband live ever. Even better then gnr live. Anyone agree? rock3

their new lead guitarist (who was also in the band in early 90s) is a great friend of mine. his name is doug blair, he has been my guitar teacher for 5 years, i know him and his wife really well. hes a great guy! he's so much more innovative than WASP's music, but he's having fun rockin out! if anyone wants to know about some of the incredible things hes doing (his side band signal2noise and the instrument he created) message me. some great stuff he's doing.

i love the first two albums. i stopped listening to them after "Inside The Electric Circus". a few years back i got the expanded edition of "The Crimson Idol" and it was a freakin' monster of an album. i hear that the "Headless Children" album is great, so i'm gonna get it.

btw, i had the chance to meet Blackie, Chris Holmes, Randy Piper, and Steve Riley at an in-store signing in 1985. i got my "Last Command" LP signed. i still have it to this day. i tried to go back in line a second time and got busted by a security guard right as i was at their table. Blackie jokingly said "what a tangled web we weave", then he made a claw with his hand and said "come here, i'm gonna put you in one of these". it was a really fun, memorable experience.

Edited by artfromtex

i love the first two albums. i stopped listening to them after "Inside The Electric Circus". a few years back i got the expanded edition of "The Crimson Idol" and it was a freakin' monster of an album. i hear that the "Headless Children" album is great, so i'm gonna get it.

btw, i had the chance to meet Blackie, Chris Holmes, Randy Piper, and Steve Riley at an in-store signing in 1985. i got my "Last Command" LP signed. i still have it to this day. i tried to go back in line a second time and got busted by a security guard right as i was at their table. Blackie jokingly said "what a tangled web we weave", then he made a claw with his hand and said "come here, i'm gonna put you in one of these". it was a really fun, memorable experience.

Damn, that is cool storry man, not everyday you get a chance like that.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

unfortunately they didn't write the places they were going toon thier world tour on the t-shirts. If they did I could have checked it there :P

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

From thier show in my hometown Linköping. And no, unfortunatly I don't own a time machine. So I didn't see Chris Holems, but Blackie is awsome.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt
Oh fuck. I don't remeber doing this thread. I must have been really drunk. :P

You must've been. I mean, you said W.A.S.P. was good.

But they are on my top 5 list of bands ever! Blackie is awsome.

• 4 weeks later...