1. Beatles

2. Queen

3. Rolling Stones

4. Aerosmith

5. Led Zeppelin

6. Ac/Dc

7. Deep Purple

and some more shit!

BTW, about the talking about the name Christer... It was popular in the 50s, 60s in Sweden.... My secondname is Christer :P Jon Christer Carling <_<

Edit: Krister is a scandinavian form of Kristian who means Christian in latin. :book:

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
There's a real drop-off after The Beatles and The Rolling Stones.

Nah, Queen is there too!

Regardless of how much you may enjoy Queen, there's no comparison to the other two.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt
Gn'r can't touch any of those in your list.

No. Probably not. But I like them better. :) I tryed to do a objective list, but I may have forgot aout some bands. Pink Floyd should have been there for example.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

1) the beatles

2) the beatles

3) the beatles

4) the beatles

5) the beatles

That really is the perfect list.

But for the sake of the thread I'll use some other bands.

Beatles

GNR

Ramones

Rolling Stones

Van Halen(w/dlr)

I guess that'll work for me, I could probably completely change it except for GNR and the Beatles.

Edited by tbizzle86

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I don't get why someone who likes 20 bands more is on a gnr-forum. Not like I'm trying to criticize you, butwhy be here and not on a nirvana-forum, or a beatles-forum or any of the other bands you think is better? :question: I'm not saying I wan't you out of this forum, but I don't get it just. :unsure:

I don't get why someone who likes 20 bands more is on a gnr-forum. Not like I'm trying to criticize you, butwhy be here and not on a nirvana-forum, or a beatles-forum or any of the other bands you think is better? :question: I'm not saying I wan't you out of this forum, but I don't get it just. :unsure:

I don't think there are any really good Beatles Message boards, otherwise I'd be there. And I don't think GNR has to be your absolute favorite for you love them and want to share shit about them on a forum.

Take into account these are my personal favorites - I'm not trying to pass them off as the best, but I love 'em. So :tongue2:

In no order, really:

Guns N' Roses

Aerosmith

Alice in Chains

Van Halen (DLR era)

Metallica (Their older material)

The Eagles

Pantera

Incubus would actually be one of my newer favorites. I like the quirkiness of their stuff.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I don't think there are any really good Beatles Message boards, otherwise I'd be there. And I don't think GNR has to be your absolute favorite for you love them and want to share shit about them on a forum.

No, I know, I've been to a few boards for other bands. But if I am in a board for a band it's usually on my top 5 of favoritebands. Many here argues all the time about how much better alots of other bands are. I don't get why they doesn't go to a board for that/those band(s). And there gotta be a beatles board who is pretty big? :huh:

I'm already a member of two Nirvana forums.

I am here because when I joined in 2005 I was into GNR, but in 2006 I started to find GNR very boring. I grew fond of this place and stayed here because I like the people and threads here, even though I'm not that big of a GNR-fan as I used to be.

And as you might have noticed, I am way more active in 'Anything Goes' than in 'GNR Discussion'.