Guns N Roses Extend New Zealand Tour

slashplay

This tour is slowly but surely making me sick to be honest.....

The UK and Europe last year, Australia, NZ and God knows where else this year...... but still no word on the album....

It's becoming nothing short of a cash-grab by a bunch of musicians who have done nothing off their own back yet.....

I don't want to moan coz I'm a huge fan, but it's becoming pathetic. The band were playing this setlist in 6 YEARS ago.......

LA

Axl and the boys can do what they want...

Your post was ok until this point.

But I'm afraid 'Axl and the boys' can't do what they want. Their credibility is hanging by a thread for countless reasons that I don't have time to name....... and yet another Appetite for Destruction tour ain't gonna help........

By the way, they open with Jungle, followed by Its So Easy, Mr Brownstone and then Live and Let Die. Enjoy the gig...

LA

This tour is slowly but surely making me sick to be honest.....

The UK and Europe last year, Australia, NZ and God knows where else this year...... but still no word on the album....

It's becoming nothing short of a cash-grab by a bunch of musicians who have done nothing off their own back yet.....

I don't want to moan coz I'm a huge fan, but it's becoming pathetic. The band were playing this setlist in 6 YEARS ago.......

LA

This is a good thing, stop moaning!

• 2 weeks later...

Got my tickets to Christchurch. Ticketek were selling on Friday to members only, then Tuesday to general public. Tickets are selling out though plenty still available at this time. I personally had a hard time getting friends to come along. Everyone is keen until you tell them it's not the original lineup. "Is the guy with the hat on coming?". Jesus man. Well I sure as hell am looking forward to it anyway, never had the chance to see GNR back in the day. Let's hope they make it and appear on time! Or at least not 3 hours late anyway :D

I think the venue has a capacity of up to 9000 max people, it's a really cool place where you're never that far away from the action. I went there for the recent WWE Smackdown show and it was awesome.

Corporate flyer

Seating map

Virtual Tour