Aerosmith best clip ever!!

GlasgowGnR

A bit off topic, but, I heard a rumor that said that Steven Tyler might leave Aerosmith...

Apparently Steven's daughter Liv said that he was upset with how the rest of the band had been treating him or something

There's a rumor that's been going around for years that Steven actually had sex with Liv before realizing she was his daughter. I know that's really sick, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's true. They didn't find out the truth (about her being his daughter) until after she had appeared in one of his music videos, and people who had worked on the video supposedly came forth later claiming that the two had been fooling around during the filming, and in fact I think part of the reason that she got the gig was that she had been pulled out of the audience to be taken backstage at an Aerosmith gig once... and you know what it means when rock stars pick girls from the audiences. ;)

Really gross if it's true... for their own sake I hope it's just a nasty urban legend. Or hopefully Joe got to her before Steven had a chance! :lol:

But seriously, what are the chances of her being picked to be in his music video when both of them had no idea she was his daughter? It's really strange. I forgot how they found out the truth - I was reading an interview with him in a music mag last month and he explained it, but I can't remember. I think she was talking about her mother to him and he realized he had been with her mother or something. Or maybe her mother told Liv, I forget.

Edited by Estranged Reality

A bit off topic, but, I heard a rumor that said that Steven Tyler might leave Aerosmith...

Apparently Steven's daughter Liv said that he was upset with how the rest of the band had been treating him or something

There's a rumor that's been going around for years that Steven actually had sex with Liv before realizing she was his daughter. I know that's really sick, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's true. They didn't find out the truth (about her being his daughter) until after she had appeared in one of his music videos, and people who had worked on the video supposedly came forth later claiming that the two had been fooling around during the filming, and in fact I think part of the reason that she got the gig was that she had been pulled out of the audience to be taken backstage at an Aerosmith gig once... and you know what it means when rock stars pick girls from the audiences. ;)

Really gross if it's true... for their own sake I hope it's just a nasty urban legend. Or hopefully Joe got to her before Steven had a chance! :lol:

But seriously, what are the chances of her being picked to be in his music video when both of them had no idea she was his daughter? It's really strange. I forgot how they found out the truth - I was reading an interview with him in a music mag last month and he explained it, but I can't remember. I think she was talking about her mother to him and he realized he had been with her mother or something. Or maybe her mother told Liv, I forget.

I think they found out when she was twelve,and it was because liv's sister notice that the two almost looked like twins..

I LOVE these guys. No one rocks harder, or looks like he is having more fun on stage than Tyler. I wonder how much those mic stands weigh and how many people he has accidentally put in the hospital with one over the years? As for him banging Liv UHA. According to the biography Walk this way, an interesting read she went with her mom to one of his shows when she was twelve and noticing the resemblance asked her mom and her mom told her yes and then told Steven after the show that she knew. Sweet and emotional story. Anyway thanks for the clips

Edited by Mutant Rose