Slovenia is stil waiting for Gn'R

Anastazya

damn... :lol:^_^

:D

awww Anastazya šele imam izučen Slovenija zakaj veliko leto jaz upanje v postati a slovenski državljan ter sveta nebesa! a fin Slovenija postaviti ženske všeč biti se

You're killing me :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Edited by Visitor

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

izreči dobrodošlico obiskovalec v svoj velik stažist v bolnišnici pristojna oblast. (uk subs ) moram važna oseba , vsakdo drugi je zelo tesen. maj vaš zadrževanje obstati vesel ter poljuben naloga šele izročiti sir a vest!

Welcome visitor! B)

Wishing welcome visitor to your big probationer in hospital of the authorities (Subsy rock3 ) have to important person, each one is very tight, may your delaying be happy and random work only deliver a news

:lol:rock3

Edited by Mango

izreči dobrodošlico obiskovalec v svoj velik stažist v bolnišnici pristojna oblast. (uk subs ) moram važna oseba , vsakdo drugi je zelo tesen. maj vaš zadrževanje obstati vesel ter poljuben naloga šele izročiti sir a vest!

Thanks.....I think :xmasssanta:

• 4 weeks later...
is Slovenia and Slovakia the same place?

In that case, they won't come, cus Axl Rose have seen Hostel. :lol:

I just saw the 2nd movie....sick shit!

Ah, Chris... and just as I begin to like you...... you blew it.. :rofl-lol:

j/k

No, it's actually not the same. Although name is very similar and the country flags are similar and the languages are similar in a way, .. but certainly NOT the same :xmasssanta: :xmasssanta:

sLOVEnia

rock3 rock3

Mango do you this joke (maybe not):

Po čemu je Slovenija poznata... PO NIČEMU

Sam res škoda da nimamo tolk svetovno znanih znamenitosti kot Hrvaška :rolleyes:

Bam iojhfngdjhdfa Qyiömfbl afrgbulgnsklivgyfg zakilopg :heart:

in kot da bi vedel... še Lithium vstopi sem in naredi pizdarijo takoj.... :D:heart::heart:

In that case, they won't come, cus Axl Rose have seen Hostel. :lol:

I just saw the 2nd movie....sick shit!

Ah, Chris... and just as I begin to like you...... you blew it.. :rofl-lol:

j/k

No, it's actually not the same. Although name is very similar and the country flags are similar and the languages are similar in a way, .. but certainly NOT the same :xmasssanta: :xmasssanta:

sLOVEnia

rock3 rock3

You're not helping us here! :rofl-lol:

Mango do you this joke (maybe not):

Po čemu je Slovenija poznata... PO NIČEMU

Sam res škoda da nimamo tolk svetovno znanih znamenitosti kot Hrvaška :rolleyes:

Bam iojhfngdjhdfa Qyiömfbl afrgbulgnsklivgyfg zakilopg :heart:

in kot da bi vedel... še Lithium vstopi sem in naredi pizdarijo takoj.... :D:heart::heart:

Ah, uhufgblfsk šayiukn zgradaianja ;)

About as same as Norway and Netherlands,just because they begin with the same letter doesn't mean they have anything to do with each other

I was going to say that. They aren't even near one another, and the few linguistical similarities they do share are also shared between any two languages descending from the Slavonic language branch in Europe. It would be like asking whether Austria and Australia are the same place just because they happen to begin with the same few sounds, and both employ languages of Germanic origin as their primary means of communication.