A little sappy pop song =]

Is that a live recording? It sounds pretty damn good!

Nice to hear a developed idea. The voices go really well together - great singing. The only thing I could think of is maybe throwing a bridge in there to mix the song up a little...maybe a key change. I think the whole song is G - D - Em - C with G - D - C for the chorus, isn't it?

It's not absolutely necessary though as the chorus stands out enough because the vocal harmonies provide texture.

Nice work. Post more.

Is that a live recording? It sounds pretty damn good!

Nice to hear a developed idea. The voices go really well together - great singing. The only thing I could think of is maybe throwing a bridge in there to mix the song up a little...maybe a key change. I think the whole song is G - D - Em - C with G - D - C for the chorus, isn't it?

It's not absolutely necessary though as the chorus stands out enough because the vocal harmonies provide texture.

Nice work. Post more.

Yeah it is. Everything played at the same time in a fuckin' freezing cold room lol!

..and thank you. I put it all together myself. It was for an exam. I didn't think the exam body wuold appriciate my usual style of yelling incoherantly about being angry with the system.. :unsure: So I threw together a soppy ballad. I thought the male and female vocals together sounded pretty cool :)

..and yeah. I was trying to keep it simple coz it was a pretty last minute thing! You got the chords right. I did Em add 9 alternatively I think. It gives a much poppier feel lol!

I should probably add a bridge in there somewhere to give it more depth.

Thanks for the critique :)

xDSGx

musically its not my taste , but its good.

lyrics are okay

No, its not my taste either!

I just couldn't hand in some thrash-y punk song with lyrics that go like:

'HRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIHATETHESYSTEMANDTHEGOVE

MENTANDOMGDOSNTLIFESUCKIAMVERYANGRYRIGHTNOWEANDI'M GONNALETTHEWHOLEWORLDKNOWWHETHERTHEYWANTTOLISTENORNOT'

The examiner wouldn't have appriciated it I think! :P

Edited by DopeSickGirl