the verve to reform

lawrence

Suicide rates are gonna climb

better singer live than axl rose, & least its the original members,not a cover band on a cash grab, the album will be released before chinese democracy

Edited by lawrence

better singer live than axl rose, & least its the original members,not a cover band on a cash grab, the album will be released before chinese democracy

guess what? if it werent for Bittersweet Symphony no one would've heard of them. and they got sued off of that shit from a Stones rip off. I'm getting Oasis Deja Vu here Larry.

guess what? if it werent for Bittersweet Symphony no one would've heard of them. and they got sued off of that shit from a Stones rip off. I'm getting Oasis Deja Vu here Larry.

stop following me around, they were around before oasis

stop following me around, they were around before oasis

following you around? i think you'll find you replied in the hatton thread AFTER me. dont make fuckin topics if you dont want members to reply in them, go stand in a corner and talk to yourself.

i aint been on here for ages, thats because of shit like this,

sheepfuckerhp0.gif

what people disagreeing with you? how awful that anyone should have any opinion. what're you trying to tell me here, you've been busy fucking sheep so you haven't been on here? well whatever does it for you Larry ;)

sheepfuckerhp0.gif

what people disagreeing with you? how awful that anyone should have any opinion. what're you trying to tell me here, you've been busy fucking sheep so you haven't been on here? well whatever does it for you Larry ;)

no people coming into threads to stir shit up , why come into a thread about a band you dont even like?

its just cos i started the thread aint it? get a fuckin life

sheepfuckerhp0.gif

no people coming into threads to stir shit up , why come into a thread about a band you dont even like?

its just cos i started the thread aint it? get a fuckin life

exactly, the same reason you came into the mayweather thread to talk shit about Ali. i wouldnt've minded if you werent so fucking rude about it. you talk to me like i'm an asshole and i'll do the same to you so when you get a life, let me know and i'll get one too ;)

This is great news. Another album to look forward to other than Chinese Democracy. I hope they come to North America. Axl should get his ass in gear, put out an album, and have these guys open up for them. I'd love to hear Axl do a duet with Richard Ashcroft on something.