Alice Cooper & Marilyn Manson played a duet on the 1st July

jacque|ine

It's true. They performed together twice at this festival (without rehearsing!!), once during Cooper's setlist ("I'm Eighteen") and the 2nd time during Manson's performance ("Sweet dreams").

You can find the videos on youtube:

- Sweet dreams

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qrJK4jel-5Q - I'm Eighteen

With regards to his rumored rivalry with Manson, Alice Cooper told Romania's Hotnews.ro, "We invented the shock on stage. Manson re-invented it for another generation. Despite all similarities, our music doesn't have that much in common: he's more industrial, we're [rooted] in classic hard rock."

Edited by jacque|ine

I'm seeing Alice Cooper in a few days....but have never heard a single song my him :huh:, does anyone know what songs he's been playing recently? Or any suggestions or anything, cause I've been meaning to get into him for a while.

Edited by FunkyMonk

I'm seeing Alice Cooper in a few days....but have never heard a single song my him :huh:, does anyone know what songs he's been playing recently? Or any suggestions or anything, cause I've been meaning to get into him for a while.

scool's out for summer his best song also download poison

Check out the follwing Alice songs:

The Ballad of Dwight Fry

Only Women Bleed

Poison

No More Mr.Nice Guy

Billion Dollar Babies

I'm Eighteen

I Never Cry

Brutal Planet

Cold Ethyl

That's just a few of his best,imo. As far as I'm concerned all Alice's stuff is good.