Madonna - LEGEND

Iron Roses

Finally a thread about the Queen of pop!!! rock3

What can i say about Madonna..I love her since i was 4 during the Like a virgin era,i grew watching her and listening to her music she's a fantastic performer her live shows are unbelievable,great dancer, a brilliant business woman, an amazing mom.. Definitely the best female on the music industry for more than 20 years. :heart:

I got all their albums, it's hard to say which one is my fave but Erotica, Ray of light and Confessions are awesome..

And the most amazing thing is that her music gets better and better record after record, Confessions is the perfect dance album, i still listen to it all the time i cant get enough of Hang up! B)

Fave songs:Like a Prayer,Dress you up,Beautiful Stranger,Into the groove,Live to tell,Justify my love..

Nice thread Iron Roses. :heart:

Edit: I love this pic! From the Blonde Ambition era..

229-1.jpg

Edited by nathalie92

I saw her live in Amsterdam last fall. It's a great show, I'm not a fan of her music - but gotta have respect for her show and business brain anyway.

And I really needed to see her live as I've already seen Michael Jackson so I needed to complete my CV on the royalty of POP.

So what is like a virgin about.....

Resivior Dogs scene?

umm....I haven't been a big madonna fan.....

Anybody can have songs written for them and sell them by dressing up in skimpy clothing in music videos

I don't like the songs she's written herself

I'll admit though that she's a nicer person......but it doesn't excuse her aforemented act.

What was that Pat Benatar song, "Don't use sex as a weapon"

Edited by Bucketslash

So what is like a virgin about.....

Resivior Dogs scene?

umm....I haven't been a big madonna fan.....

Anybody can have songs written for them and sell them by dressing up in skimpy clothing in music videos

I don't like the songs she's written herself

I'll admit though that she's a nicer person......but it doesn't excuse her aforemented act.

What was that Pat Benatar song, "Don't use sex as a weapon"

Didn't expect anyone to get that reference.

Not really a big fan of her's.

But i like beautiful stranger. And she has a hot bod.

i know this sounds pathetic but even today's Madonna i would fuck.
I know this sounds pathetic , but I LMAO! :rofl-lol: for some reason on this , just the way you worded or something.Oh , and the bottom of your sig is so true...I LOVE YOU , MAN! :shades:
i'm starting an anti-rap society want to join?
i know this sounds pathetic but even today's Madonna i would fuck.
Why does that sound pathetic? Madonna at almost 50 looks better that lots of women half her age!
i don't know. i just assumed it would.

great posts people... shout out to nathalie ;)

:heart:

the one thing i dont like about madonna is how she puts on this fake english accent gets on my titties

i really liked that hollywood song she had.. "everybody goes to hollywood, where you can do it in the neighbourhood"

and i loved when she done that with britney spears and they tongued... my cock enjoyed that alot!

Madonna_britney_spears.jpg

rock3