Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Axl Rose, give me some head... New Tenacious D Lyrics

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• SILVER
  • 15,001 posts
  • 28-January 11

Tell me that isn't the funniest shit ever! :D

Maybe Axl could take inspiration from that ;)

"I look Scorsese square in the eye..." :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Posted Image

Goddamn it! Fuckin' Game of Thrones, man.

Silent Jay

Silent Jay

SOUL MONSTER

• SILVER
  • 3,039 posts
  • 04-January 12
JB is so funny. love this band and the new album is great!

Paris 2006/Geneva 2010/Lyon 2012

911886123.jpg

Tacos Or Animals

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• SILVER
  • 15,001 posts
  • 28-January 11

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Posted Image

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• SILVER
  • 15,001 posts
  • 28-January 11

Posted Image

dalsh327

dalsh327

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,273 posts
  • 12-December 08
I like some of the movies he's done, High Fidelity comes to mind, but the HBO series was funny as hell. I think once he started doing family friendly movies for the check. King Kong - blame the person who writes and directs a movie as much as the actors in it when it fails to deliver. It's never just the person cast in it.

The Archer

The Archer

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • 10-April 07
I liked Tropic Thunder. But there were half a dozen people in that movie who were better than he was.

Did he have any GN'R songs in School of Rock? Maybe Axl refused him permission to use any....
Yes, I am an unabashed Axlite.

AxlIsGod.

AxlIsGod.

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 691 posts
  • 06-April 10
Regardless of the lyric, whatever it insinuates, JB and KG are legends.

Posted Image
Bramham Park, Leeds Festival - 29.8.10 | Capital FM Arena - Nottingham - 19.5.12

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• SILVER
  • 15,001 posts
  • 28-January 11

I liked Tropic Thunder. But there were half a dozen people in that movie who were better than he was.

Did he have any GN'R songs in School of Rock? Maybe Axl refused him permission to use any....

Tropic Thunder is my all time favorite comedy movie along with Shaolin Soccer, Kung Fu Hustle and Pineapple Express. :xmasssanta:

Posted Image

Silent Jay

Silent Jay

SOUL MONSTER

• SILVER
  • 3,039 posts
  • 04-January 12

Tropic Thunder is my all time favorite comedy movie along with Shaolin Soccer, Kung Fu Hustle and Pineapple Express. :xmasssanta:

my favorite is Dragon Ball Evolution.

Year one is funny too !

Paris 2006/Geneva 2010/Lyon 2012

911886123.jpg

Tacos Or Animals

The Archer

The Archer

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • 10-April 07

I have a feeling that this thread is going to be moved to Anything Goes but -

Tom Cruise in the fat suit as Les Grossman>Robert Downey as Russel Crowe in black face paint >Ben Stiller as Sylvester Stallone> Nick Nolte as the fake amputee>
little kid playing the gangster chief> Matthew McConaughey playing the selfish agent>Jack Black playing the junkie comic>brandon jackson playing the closet gay comic>Grossman's sidekick> Steeve Coogan playing the director who gets blown up....

Edited by The Archer, 14 May 2012 - 11:26 AM.

Yes, I am an unabashed Axlite.

GNRSkidRow1

GNRSkidRow1

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 8,742 posts
  • 12-January 05

He's just mad cause Axl was at a Jack WHITE concert. Get it!? :rofl-lol:

:rofl-lol:

sig-2.png
5-12-06/5-17-06/11-10-06/11-17-11/11-26-11/2-12-12/2-15-12/2-27-12/6-6-13/6-8-13/5-13-14

Groghan

Groghan

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 11,397 posts
  • 15-July 03

Can't wait to see all the Axl die-hards pop up with the "I've always hated jack black" comments.

Why would anyone hate Jack Black for mentioning Axl? He never insulted him.

Sometimes your convictions that people only form their opinions around what goes on with Axl are a little unsettling.

And yes, I have always hated Jack Black.

Obviously people don't live their lives based on what Axl does.

But I've seen it happen on this board numerous times. Don't you recall how people were saying that mickey rouke was the greatest actor of the last 50 years after he mentioned that him and Axl were friends.

Or if a celebrity or another musician says something negative about Axl, then that guy is the least talented person in history. And if some b-level musician praises Axl, then he is the mist underrated and talented performer in history.

I suppose it could be a coincidence though. Maybe the diehards just coincidently love/hate the same exact things that Axl does.

I just think its funny. And it happens a lot.

maynard

maynard

GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,698 posts
  • 03-April 05
i'm in no way a die hard fan of axl rose but i do hate jack black and all of his work, so little talent and so much hype, it's sad.

bran

bran

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,882 posts
  • 09-March 08

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=nai7w1frB1E

Tell me that isn't the funniest shit ever! :D

Maybe Axl could take inspiration from that ;)

that is some funny shit, i always been a huge fan of tenacious d and a fan of jack black. the guy is funny he pokes fun at people all the time. he made a song about dio being to old to rock and stuff but the guy is a huge fan of his and was crying when he passed.

its art he likes to bust balls

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=u43-bh9jrxc

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

dave grohl was the fucking master in that scene, awesome movie

insomnium_zps2978907e.jpg

"We're nothing more than shadows

Glimmers of hope against the black sky"

Groghan

Groghan

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 11,397 posts
  • 15-July 03

Can't wait to see all the Axl die-hards pop up with the "I've always hated jack black" comments.

You are the boards worst poster.

Thanks......or should I be offended.......not sure, as I don't recall anything you've ever posted. But if u really feel I'm worse than all the people that come here specifically to only bash Axl and the new band, then do yourself a favor and put me in your ignore list.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users