Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

chinese democracy cover- 15 yr old

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

joelrockstar19

joelrockstar19

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • 14-July 12
my name is joel, im 15. i recorded and edited this cover video by myself of me playing one of guns' newer songs. if you like, take a minute to check it out, tell me what you think. im open to suggestions and advice for future videos etc. Cheers!

Haters Gonna Hate

Haters Gonna Hate

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts
  • 21-February 12
Good cover and nice video :takethat: :thumbsup: :popcorn:

Posted Image

gunsguy

gunsguy

FRONTMAN

• Media Crew
  • 19,249 posts
  • 28-December 02
Great stuff! MORE!!! I tweeted BBF about this maybe he will reply?

axlrare.jpg

UK SUBS

UK SUBS

FRONTMAN

• Admins
  • 11,463 posts
  • 03-October 03

my name is joel, im 15. i recorded and edited this cover video by myself of me playing one of guns' newer songs. if you like, take a minute to check it out, tell me what you think. im open to suggestions and advice for future videos etc. Cheers!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=0VVYZUaT0fg

Without any doubt, THE best first post this forum has ever had and THE best cover of GNR i've ever heard. Brilliant cover and extra points for the video mate, well played that was fucking brilliant!:devilshades: :headbang:

MYGNRFORUM -- It can't be beaten, it will continue to lead, stand tall in defiance and continue to be #1 Guns N' Roses fans forum in the world!

Haters please do not fight what you clearly can't beat, accept defeat gracefully it looks better for you that way; you're wasting your time except aiding my inspiration to grow and develop even further.

Laughing first, middle and last....... IS laughing best.

#NOfallenempire

Sleeping Like An Angel

Sleeping Like An Angel

Near, Far, Wherever You Are!

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,800 posts
  • 11-September 10
Really nice cover. Well done :xmasssanta:

3129u77.jpg

Dublin '06 / Rome '10 / London '10 / London '10 / Birmingham '10 / Manchester '10
Dublin '12 / Glasgow '12 / Manchester '12 / London '12
/ Las Vegas '12 - 21st, 23rd & 24th

"Top o' the mornin' to ya" - A. Vedder

Damn_Smooth

Damn_Smooth

Commander Awesome

• Supporters
  • 8,493 posts
  • 13-February 06
Awesome job kid. Grow some hair, get some tats, drink some booze, and you're ready for the big time. :devilshades:
:shrugs:

UK SUBS

UK SUBS

FRONTMAN

• Admins
  • 11,463 posts
  • 03-October 03

Awesome job kid. Grow some hair, get some tats, drink some booze, and you're ready for the big time. :devilshades:

or put a bucket on your head and a rain mac.....just sayin':tongue2:

MYGNRFORUM -- It can't be beaten, it will continue to lead, stand tall in defiance and continue to be #1 Guns N' Roses fans forum in the world!

Haters please do not fight what you clearly can't beat, accept defeat gracefully it looks better for you that way; you're wasting your time except aiding my inspiration to grow and develop even further.

Laughing first, middle and last....... IS laughing best.

#NOfallenempire

James Bond

James Bond

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,409 posts
  • 19-December 04
This guy is better than Ashba. :lol:

Seriously though, killer job. Liked the bits of improv and you nailed Buckehead's solo. :thumbsup:

5206.jpg

Toronto 2006 - Hamilton 2010 & 2011 - Buffalo 2013

joelrockstar19

joelrockstar19

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • 14-July 12
haha thanks a lot guys. ill look out for that bumblefoot retweet too eh :popcorn:

Damn_Smooth

Damn_Smooth

Commander Awesome

• Supporters
  • 8,493 posts
  • 13-February 06

or put a bucket on your head and a rain mac.....just sayin':tongue2:

He'll have more fun my way. :lol:
:shrugs:

The Glow Inc.

The Glow Inc.

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,079 posts
  • 13-May 09
That was awesome.

Keep up the good work.

Also, one thing : you are 15 years old so you have pleeeeeenty of time before you need to decide what you want to do as a living but keep in mind that if you are persistent then all dreams can come true.

Just sayin' :thumbsup: :tongue2:

414751eomgnr.jpg
         Check this out and Join the Tribe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users