Axls BRUTAL 2006 vma scream

Frozen Inferno

I liked the scream, didn't see anything wrong with it at all. Everyone knows its Axl's thing, its what he does. It would have been brutal if he had tried to mimic someone else's gimmick IMO.

There is someone pretty pissed off that Axl is using his gimmick.Mickey-icon.png

I liked the scream, didn't see anything wrong with it at all. Everyone knows its Axl's thing, its what he does. It would have been brutal if he had tried to mimic someone else's gimmick IMO.

There is someone pretty pissed off that Axl is using his gimmick.Mickey-icon.png

Huh? Your posts don't make any sense sometimes Rusty.

It makes perfect sense. It was a mickey mouse moment. You sure you're a red head and not blonde?:tongue2:

It makes perfect sense. It was a mickey mouse moment. You sure you're a red head and not blonde?:tongue2:

Oh, OK! :D Shit, must have been blonde big time in a past life because I'm definitely red, but my interpretation was way off! Duh!

Oh, OK! :D Shit, must have been blonde big time in a past life because I'm definitely red, but my interpretation was way off! Duh!

Click this link

Edited by Rustycage

Click this link

Nothing happens. Is this a trick?

Who are the killers?!? :question:

The Killers had their moment, then appeared to vanish.

Maybe there's a forum out there where fans of the Killers chat about them all day, while the rest of the world moved on :D

I always liked Sam's Town:

Bad boy me downloaded the 1st three albums, and burnt out covers. Their 3rd album Sawdust was a waste of a blank disc. There's was a 4th album, and I couldn't be bothered to Google that one. Their albums are dirt cheap to buy these days. I will someone replace by copies of HOT FUSS and Sam's Town with originals, as both albums are very good.

Classic Track:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppX797fIW6Y

Edited by vaida

Axl doesn't have a cool bone left in his body.

Who does at the age of 50. Next stop 60. It's not going to get any easlier for the old chap.

My guess is, the hats will get bigger, the beard longer, the glasses wider, and the jewelry more of. Maybe a wig too. All the fans will see will be the tip of Axl's nose :D

Who are the killers?!? :question:

The Killers had their moment, then appeared to vanish.

Maybe there's a forum out there where fans of the Killers chat about them all day, while the rest of the world moved on :D

I always liked Sam's Town:

Bad boy me downloaded the 1st three albums, and burnt out covers. Their 3rd album Sawdust was a waste of a blank disc. There's was a 4th album, and I couldn't be bothered to Google that one. Their albums are dirt cheap to buy these days. I will someone replace by copies of HOT FUSS and Sam's Town with originals, as both albums are very good.

Classic Track:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppX797fIW6Y

Sawdust doesn't count! It's only B-Sides... Day & Age was a great record!

I didn't like day and age too much... I though spaceman and dustland fairy tale we're nice tracks, but in terms of its consistency as an album I thought it paled in comparison to the first 2 (hot fuss and sams town). Hot fuss may have the edge in terms of an album ( even tracks like on top and Andy you're a star are awesome) but I might prefer sams town.. Great songs on there; when you were young, read my mind, uncle johnny, the river is wild etc... Very good band. Really excited for the new album, "battle born" :)

xXx