Derek - Series 2

Guest Len B'stard

Guest Len B'stard

:rofl-lol:

Yes Treacle, the very same :lol: I see its overall message regarding life, death, love and the importance of not being judgemental has had a profound effect on you :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

haha, he leaves? I'm going to have to watch this. He's got some serious acting chops! Loved it when he got really angry in season one. :lol:

Is that that annoying bird whoose only after her mum for that ring? That was hilairious, despite actually being quite a serious sort of scene really.

haha, he leaves? I'm going to have to watch this. He's got some serious acting chops! Loved it when he got really angry in season one. :lol:

Not really much of a surprise that he's a good actor though, is it? His entire persona is acting. :lol:

I love KP but if you go back and listen to the old XFM broadcasts (I've heard every single one from the very first episode onwards) you'll see he gradually built up the 'character' of Pilkington and Homer Simpson'd him a bit over time, making him dumber and dumber. He was always a funny guy but early on in the show he wasn't the solid-faced clueless mong that he is today. :lol:

I do hope Ricky goes back some time soon for more podcasts, their last round was years ago and they haven't done any more since.

Guest Len B'stard

Not really much of a surprise that he's a good actor though, is it? His entire persona is acting. :lol:

You really think so?

Guest Len B'stard

Watched the second episode...pretty naff without Karl if I'm honest, some of the comedy is gone, it seems to rely more or Derek which makes it drag a bit, the gags all function on a similar premise.