Axl Rehearsing

Hi Marc,

Couldn't find much on this elsewhere, so apologies if you've already answered it, but do you know Axl's main reasoning for not wanting to rehearse with the rest of the band? Practicing with them obviously has strong advantages, so I wonder why he continues like this.

Thanks again.

Marc, being that Axl didn't rehearse often, how was he able to know when the band would make changes in the songs? Like the ending for Nightrain. When played live they do an extended outro with Axl coming back in at the end to sing the final chorus.

Or

Do you have any insite into Axls thought process about learning the songs without rehearsing??

Axl always worked with the band to learn the songs, if there was going to be a change made to a song, the band would just tell him what they changed.

How they learn the songs? I mean do they have a particular technic or method?

Axl always worked with the band to learn the songs, if there was going to be a change made to a song, the band would just tell him what they changed.

So you think Axl was in ear shot of what the band was rehearsing? That makes sense. Especially during the club/Appetite tour.

What makes it confusing is some people make it seem like he wasn't there at all during rehearsals. I don't think that was the case. He had to be there at some point to know what the band was doing in terms of song changes etc...