MYGnr collapse of reason

:lol:

Why is this in the main GnR board?

my thread addressed a multitude of Gnr issues, where else should i post it. Canter banter?, that seems to be the best place to talk these days without being stepped all over.

You're only making it worse. You should "cut your loses" (can't believe I'm using that term on a music forum) and try letting it go. Just let it go bro. Seriously. Don't expect a different reaction when all you're doing is attempting to educate people in how everyone is supposed to react to a frankly, not a very well thought out thread.

Edited by Rovim

my thread addressed a multitude of Gnr issues, where else should i post it. Canter banter?, that seems to be the best place to talk these days without being stepped all over.

Stop being such a pussy.

its hard to not react defensive when the hard work put in gets buried by coments like this. Take your opinion elsewhere if all you want is alpha male stereotype attention grabbing. You don't know me, you have no ability to judge me at all. You enjoy the quick judgment calls for self ego boost.

Stop being such a pussy.

its hard to not react defensive when the hard work put in gets buried by coments like this. Take your opinion elsewhere if all you want is alpha male stereotype attention grabbing. You don't know me, you have no ability to judge me at all. You enjoy the quick judgment calls for self ego boost.

Yeah, Mag is totally alpha. We don't know how to deal with him anymore. It's a good thing you're here. We need all the help we can get to contain him.

Stop being such a pussy.

I'll crush you for your insolence!!!

Seriously, you kinda seem like a lunatic.