Police kill unarmed white guy, again

shades

Now that would be scary.

Have you read about how her and Bill made their initial fortunes?

No, I haven't. But if she runs, she'll win.

She is evil. A corrupt money and power hungry political since she and Bill started their political journey. Read up on her and you'll be flabbergasted that she actually has fans.

Now that would be scary.

Have you read about how her and Bill made their initial fortunes?

No, I haven't. But if she runs, she'll win.

She is evil. A corrupt money and power hungry political since she and Bill started their political journey. Read up on her and you'll be flabbergasted that she actually has fans.

So you're gonna hold out for the politician who's a good person? :lol:

Me too. That's why I haven't voted in a decade.

• Like 1

So because Shades points the media's hypocrisy -- he's a racist, xenophobic, homophobe?

I had no idea MyGNR laps up the politically correct brainwashing. Come on, fellas. Some critical thinking would do you some good. The "Hive Mind" mentality only exposes your lack of individual conviction.

• Like 1

So because Shades points the media's hypocrisy -- he's a racist, xenophobic, homophobe?

I had no idea MyGNR laps up the politically correct brainwashing. Come on, fellas. Some critical thinking would do you some good. The "Hive Mind" mentality only exposes your lack of individual conviction.

Most of the discussion relating to this particular thread has been discussed in the black guy getting gunned down thread. There really wasn't any need to start a separate thread other than to antagonize. It's why nobody took it seriously. It's just Shades being Shades.

cute, the three gay guys get together and do a little slide show

DramaQueenz.jpg

and on topic you made my point, not worth talking about is it?

It is worth discussing. The 'Thanks Obama' joke is something that's gone around for years. Downzy tends to be a bit too far to the left in his opinions for me, and you are a bit too far to the right. Some subjects each of you make sense, some no, but when you start calling names, that's not going to get anyone to listen to you. (Not that there is anything wrong with being gay!)

Actually, if you read the thread, we didn't start implying those things until after he made comments reflecting those views.

So the "he started it" defense? Hahaha, oh youth.

all that matters to me, concerning you, is that you know I would kick your stupid ass if I could get my hands on you.

Other than that your know-it-all, condescending, arrogant, pretentious babble is nothing more than entertainment for your gay following.

you have no idea how stupid you sound to the rest of us.

• Like 2

Most of the discussion relating to this particular thread has been discussed in the black guy getting gunned down thread. There really wasn't any need to start a separate thread other than to antagonize. It's why nobody took it seriously. It's just Shades being Shades.

If the other thread didn't have "Black Guy" in the Topic Title, then there wouldn't have been a need to start this thread. But since it does have "Black Guy" in the Topic Title, that means the discussion in the other thread is meant to be centered around "Black Guys" only. Therefore the OP of this thread was quite justified in starting a "White Guy" thread, and has just as much right to do so as the starter of the "Black Guy" thread.

What a sad, fucked up reflection of this community to have members who always view/judge people based on their skin color instead of on their actions.

Agreed.

And for a member to downplay a story about a young man getting gunned down by a police officer as a joke and not worthy of discussion, while they go overboard in their continuing "must bash everything about the US if there is a hint of anybody involved being a repubican" quest in another topic about a young man getting gunned down by a police officer........it just screams of hypocrisy. These two stories shouldn't be about political agendas, it shouldn't be about race. They should be focusing on whether or not police officer's are getting trigger happy, or are citizens getting too aggressive when being approached by police. That's the story - not race or political statements. As long as people like Jackson and Sharpton and others make EVERY issue about race - then the race war will never disappear.

• Like 2