My new album: Beautiful Corruption

1 hour ago, SoundOfAGun said:

I wouldn't get upset by that review; they were pretty nice! The reviewer seemed to like the songs overall, but felt the production could be improved. You should have seen our first EP review, we were destroyed by the critic! He hated all of it...

Yeah you're right. I guess I'm just a little butthurt cause I tried really hard to make this album my Appetite, if you know what I mean. but I guess I just gotta be patient and maybe I'll get there someday.

lol yeah people LOATHED my first EP too.

6 hours ago, rocknroll41 said:

Here's that review I was talking about earlier. Unfortunately these assholes didn't really have anything nice to say: http://www.nomoredivision.com/indie-music-album-reviews/nuno-henry-silva-beautiful-corruption

i kinda thought he did have some positives and he gave it a 3.5 of 5...that seems decent. but the important thing is what you think. do you think his criticisms/suggestions are totally unfounded? then eff him. and just keep doing what you're doing, don't let one guy's opinion get you down ( yeah i know easier said than done :) ) those that can do, those who can't are critics :D

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

20 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i kinda thought he did have some positives and he gave it a 3.5 of 5...that seems decent. but the important thing is what you think. do you think his criticisms/suggestions are totally unfounded? then eff him. and just keep doing what you're doing, don't let one guy's opinion get you down ( yeah i know easier said than done :) ) those that can do, those who can't are critics :D

In hindsight I think it's a good review and the guy had some good points to make. In all honesty I think I got a little spoiled cause up until now everyone who had heard the album said they liked it a lot. Also, as I've stated in my other post, I really tried to make this album "perfect" like Appetite or Ten but was limited in resources. Maybe someday when I have more to work with like a proper studio and producer I'll be able to remake some of these songs along with new ones.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rocknroll41 said:

In hindsight I think it's a good review and the guy had some good points to make. In all honesty I think I got a little spoiled cause up until now everyone who had heard the album said they liked it a lot. Also, as I've stated in my other post, I really tried to make this album "perfect" like Appetite or Ten but was limited in resources. Maybe someday when I have more to work with like a proper studio and producer I'll be able to remake some of these songs along with new ones.

i'm sure you will do great :) 

• Like 1