Tour so far

PopcornAdler

Welcome to the board, Steven! :rofl-lol:

He has been here ca. 3 years more than you so shut up.

Here, let me help you out. Since you were nice enough to take the time to check and see how long I've been on the board, I'll be nice enough to look this up for you:

sar‧casm  /ˈsɑrkæzəm/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[sahr-kaz-uhm] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun

1. harsh or bitter derision or irony.

2. a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.

[Origin: 1570–80; < LL sarcasmus < Gk sarkasmós, deriv. of sarkázein to rend (flesh), sneer; see sarco-]

—Synonyms 1. sardonicism, bitterness, ridicule. See irony1. 2. jeer.

You see, it was a comment referring to the poster's username as it relates to said poster's bashing of the new lineup, and saying that the old lineup is the real GNR, et cetera.

Hey, if you need anymore help, just let me know!

:fuckyou:

I have to agree THEY are FUCKING KILLING IT. Sunrise pretty much sucked and i was pissed but Fort Myers is the fucking jungle and Axl Felt very at home. Top 3 shows I have ever partied at or seen(on average, one large production a month I go to), sorry axl pantera still has you on hold.............RENAME YOUR FUCKING BAND,,,,,,,,,, PUSSY.

just a rage but come on have a little dignity for the greatest group of rockers ever to exist

have fun at Camp Axl I sure the fuck did

He lost his mind today,

He left it out back on the highway,

On "65",

She loved him yesterday,

Yesterday's over, I said okay,

That's all right,

Time moves on, that's the way,

We live and hope to see the next day,

That's all right,

Sometimes these things, they are so easy,

Sometimes these things, they are so cold,

Sometimes these things, just seem to rip you right in two,

Oh no, man, don't let 'em get to you, (Oh yeah... oh yeah)

She loved him yesterday

He laid her sister, she said okay,

An that's all right,

Buried her things today

Way back out deep behind the driveway,

And that's all right,

Sometimes these women are so easy,

Sometimes these women are so cold,

Sometimes these women seem to rip you right in two,

Only if you let 'em get to you, (Oh, oh yeah)

Yo get out on your own

And you take all that you own,

And you forget about your home,

And then you're just fucking gone,

(Guitar Solo)

There's no logic here today,

Do as you got to, go your own way,

I said that's right,

Time's short your life's your own,

And in the end we are just,

Dust n' bones,

Dust n' bones,

Dust n' bones,

That's alright, (Dust n' bones)

That's alright,

Your dust n' bones, yeah,

It is KILLING ME $#%($&)(*&SLFjajfljafroflnubtubub3rfaceholeostridge+7 to see another one of these fucking topics. PUSSY! COME UP WITH SOMETHING ORGINAL!!!............,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

OH YEAH RENAME YOUR FUCKING DUMB ASS NAME POPCORNADLER!!!!!!!.............,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

PUSSY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Edited by AnEskimo

Surely if any new album release by "GNR" or "NEWGNR" or whatever the hell you want to call it ""KICKS THE ASS" then who really cares who's in it?

It's ONLY a name after all - albeit one of legend and great expectation!

Cliches aside, It's surely ALL about the music and if the music turns out to be great in the end, then who really gives a shit?

I've never come to this board to debate whether or not it's RIGHT or JUST for Axl to keep it going (generally I've come here to post crap on Anything Goes).

I just love the fact that there's something - anything - going on with a band that I've loved right since the beginning.

If "Chinese Democracy" turns out to be a horrible mess of shite and an insult to the old school, then fine... what's the point in debating it over and over again without an official release and when a few live performances and leaked tracks is all we have to measure it by?

Would this be an issue if Mr Bailey'd called it "The AXL Rose Project" or "Axl's Moshpit" or something?????

I will always consider the original lineup as being "the bomb", but maybe I'll be proved wrong.

Who knows.

Either way, moaning endlessly about it won't change the way things are.

I have to agree THEY are FUCKING KILLING IT. Sunrise pretty much sucked and i was pissed but Fort Myers is the fucking jungle and Axl Felt very at home. Top 3 shows I have ever partied at or seen(on average, one large production a month I go to), sorry axl pantera still has you on hold.............RENAME YOUR FUCKING BAND,,,,,,,,,, PUSSY.

just a rage but come on have a little dignity for the greatest group of rockers ever to exist

have fun at Camp Axl I sure the fuck did

Well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,come on and show me all your abounding dignity...........show to all the world what is a REAL TOUGH GUY.......Be a REAL MAN and walk up to AXL and dare to look HIM straight in HIS eyes and speak to HIM in such way instead to be the TOUGH GUY hidden behind a f**king pc .........uh uh........too scared to do such thing BIG BOY?You know that AXL would kick your ass.....PUSSY!!!!!

If this is the same PopcornAdler that was pushed around by Axls security in Moline when Popcornadler's woman picked up Axls ring and Axl made an Ass of himself to get it back including tossing them out of the show...

This fucker rocks. He know his shit and he's a long way from being a little gangster. I was there a few rows behind him when the shit broke out. He drove a long ways to be in Moline for that show. The fact that he's still rocking out AXL's shows demonstrates just how dedicated he is to GNR...

So shut the fuck up people and jive with what the man is telling you. He does have a point.

It's hard to percieve this as being the real deal ... most of you in here HAVE NO IDEA what a fucking thrill it was when GNR hit the scene and You have NO POINT of referance to what being at a GNR show was.

Most of you newbies are quick to spit on the old music and the decade that spawned them which I find kind of puzzling... but your a generation that embraces trends like it is life and death.

Rock on Popcorn rock1 rock2

I personally think it's a bit spineless for Axl to be still stuck to playing 15-20year old songs with a bunch of guys who didn't even write them in the first place. I mean...without Gn'R songs Axl wouldn't be much...he would have to take the long but dignified way towards respect like Slash, Duff and Matt did with VR. If he didn't play songs that Gn'R made his own band would be nothing. Or at least he would then have to actually play almost all of his new songs.

Good to see we have a team of English professors here. Its a forum for fucks sake, if you cant find anything to say other than pick holes in peoples 'sentence structure', then keep your mouth shut

The initial post is totally illegible, what else can we do but try to make sense of it by requesting that he improve his sentence structure!?