Sabastian Bach

mr.drummin

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll guarantee you, if Bach ever runs in to VR, he would kiss there ass so bad.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy, what's up Slash??? Ya Savaged Animal. How's the band doing?? You guys are sooo awesome!!!!! Let's get together and party. Let me make public appearances with you guys.

Runs in to V-who? :huh:

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy, what's up Slash??? Ya Savaged Animal. How's the band doing?? You guys are sooo awesome!!!!! Let's get together and party. Let me make public appearances with you guys.

I'll let you know when you get a little older.

Umm, ok..... that makes no sense, but ok...

B)

Umm, ok..... that makes no sense, but ok...

B)

That's what the germans would like you to think.

"These days," says Bach with a laugh, "I say, Velvet who?' "

didn't he audition for VR and was serioously considered before they took on Scott?

I really doubt that he was "seriously considered". :rolleyes:

As a live singer i'm not sure what i make of Sabastian Bach. I think VR did good opting for Scott over Bach. Not that i'm a fan of VR. I guess it's not easy finding good lead singers.

didn't he audition for VR and was serioously considered before they took on Scott?

As a live singer i'm not sure what i make of Sabastian Bach. I think VR did good opting for Scott over Bach. Not that i'm a fan of VR. I guess it's not easy finding good lead singers.

Just watch Supergroup on VH1 and you will see it all.

Just watch Supergroup on VH1 and you will see it all.

I donot normally watch VH1. Is Supergroup still being shown.

Check out the SNL performances of Skid Row. Bach was fucking note for note on the spot while kicking ass all over the stage.

If a dude gets major leading roles on Broadway, you know he's a damn good live singer.

Check out the SNL performances of Skid Row. Bach was fucking note for note on the spot while kicking ass all over the stage.

If a dude gets major leading roles on Broadway, you know he's a damn good live singer.

So he's gifted with a great voice......................so what.

Give him a pen and a notebook and tell him to write a good song.

HE CAN'T!!!!!

That's why he was fired from Skid Row!!!!

So he's gifted with a great voice......................so what.

Give him a pen and a notebook and tell him to write a good song.

HE CAN'T!!!!!

That's why he was fired from Skid Row!!!!

Actualy that is 100% bullshit. He was fired from Skid Row for his eratic and controversial behavior.

A8R

I love Skid Row and Baz, but I can admit the guy is a grade A douche bag.

The Velvet Who comment? Are you fucking serious? You auditioned for them, fuck head. And they REJECTED you because you're a fag and a joke.

Luckily Axl's standards were a little lower. Axl was just desperate for someone to polish his turds and participate in the Guns N' Roses Family Traveling Rock and Roll All Star Carnival that's currently SELLING OUT (half of the available tickets for) their lives shows.

For the record, Scott Weiland's a douchebag too. Nobody's gonna accuse me of being a VR fan, though I'm always interested to hear any new music they have. Just like Axl.

Let me put something into perspective for you, Hisroyalfuckheadedness. It's very obvious that you have been shot down by many many many more than one girl. Out of those fuckloads of girls that shot you down because You are a complete douche bag I'm sure their are at least one if not several that you are now glad shot you down because you realize that it would have not been a good idea anyways. You just wanted a peice of skin and not a klinger.

Baz was in the same situation with VR and GNR. VR would have done the trick at the time, but in the end he was better off without them and he knows that.

A8R