Sabastian Bach

mr.drummin

LOL, Baz is so awesome!! Thanks for the article; it was a fun read.

"These days," says Bach with a laugh, "I say, Velvet who?' "

:lol:

If Sebastian Bach was fronting VR, the rest of america would be the ones saying "Velvet who?"

If Baz was fronting who? :huh:

more people know about VR then new gnr and bach put together ;)

when i saw them and bach came out to sing my michelle the amount of people asking who he was and looking :unsure: was tremendous

Very believable story.... you went to a GNR concert and people there had no clue who Bach was? :rolleyes: Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....

yeah, its pretty believable, they barely even knew the whole bands names ;)

but it was ireland :unsure:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hilarious to watch these biased, delusional idiots kissing Baz's ass and saying Velvet who? Just think how ridiculous that is. The fact is that it's the other way around. VR is well known today, Baz is not. If Bach had been hired by VR would you guys be loving him so much? Yeah right, you guys would hate him. Can't take posters like this too seriously, they will obviously just back Axl and bash the old guys no matter what. They do not think for themselves, Unlce Axl does the thinking for them. P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C. Funral is a real joke - like to call Slash and Duff 80's hasbeens, but Bach is cool. bwahahahahah.

Don't get me wrong, if you truly like Baz and Skid Row then that's fine. bluesy seems to be one of those people, one or two others as well. The rest of you are a bunch of jokers.

Someone mentioned Skid Row, Poison, Jovi, etc. could belong in the same category. LOL. I've got the first SR album - 18 And Life is the only really good song, I Remember You is cool if you are in the mood for something like that but even that is too generic. It's no Patience, that's for sure. The rest of the album is mediocre, generic hair metal. Youth Gone Wild is lame, I don't get the attraction of that song. In other words, nothing at all like GN'R. At least you got one band right - Aerosmith is one band that does belong in the same category as GN'R. Maybe Slave to the Grind is better than Skid Row. I don't know so I won't comment on that album, but I doubt very much it approaches the level of AFD.

Let me put something into perspective for you, Hisroyalfuckheadedness. It's very obvious that you have been shot down by many many many more than one girl. Out of those fuckloads of girls that shot you down because You are a complete douche bag I'm sure their are at least one if not several that you are now glad shot you down because you realize that it would have not been a good idea anyways. You just wanted a peice of skin and not a klinger.

Baz was in the same situation with VR and GNR. VR would have done the trick at the time, but in the end he was better off without them and he knows that.

A8R

Wow. Just wow. How do you know this? Did he tell you that? If so, do you think he'd actually say anything else?

It's amazing some of the things fans can convince themselves to believe.

If Sebastian Bach was fronting VR, the rest of america would be the ones saying "Velvet who?"

when i saw them and bach came out to sing my michelle the amount of people asking who he was and looking :unsure: was tremendous

Very believable story.... you went to a GNR concert and people there had no clue who Bach was? :rolleyes: Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....

May 14th the girl sitting beside me at Hammerstein did just that. She also asked "Is that Slash" when Finck started playing. :rofl-lol: True story. Believe it if you can, don't if you must.

Edited by KBear

It's hilarious to watch these biased, delusional idiots kissing Baz's ass and saying Velvet who? Just think how ridiculous that is. The fact is that it's the other way around. VR is well known today, Baz is not. If Bach had been hired by VR would you guys be loving him so much? Yeah right, you guys would hate him. Can't take posters like this too seriously, they will obviously just back Axl and bash the old guys no matter what. They do not think for themselves, Unlce Axl does the thinking for them. P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C. Funral is a real joke - like to call Slash and Duff 80's hasbeens, but Bach is cool. bwahahahahah.

Don't get me wrong, if you truly like Baz and Skid Row then that's fine. bluesy seems to be one of those people, one or two others as well. The rest of you are a bunch of jokers.

Someone mentioned Skid Row, Poison, Jovi, etc. could belong in the same category. LOL. I've got the first SR album - 18 And Life is the only really good song, I Remember You is cool if you are in the mood for something like that but even that is too generic. It's no Patience, that's for sure. The rest of the album is mediocre, generic hair metal. Youth Gone Wild is lame, I don't get the attraction of that song. In other words, nothing at all like GN'R. At least you got one band right - Aerosmith is one band that does belong in the same category as GN'R. Maybe Slave to the Grind is better than Skid Row. I don't know so I won't comment on that album, but I doubt very much it approaches the level of AFD.

Let me put something into perspective for you, Hisroyalfuckheadedness. It's very obvious that you have been shot down by many many many more than one girl. Out of those fuckloads of girls that shot you down because You are a complete douche bag I'm sure their are at least one if not several that you are now glad shot you down because you realize that it would have not been a good idea anyways. You just wanted a peice of skin and not a klinger.

Baz was in the same situation with VR and GNR. VR would have done the trick at the time, but in the end he was better off without them and he knows that.

A8R

Wow. Just wow. How do you know this? Did he tell you that? If so, do you think he'd actually say anything else?

May 14th the girl sitting beside me at Hammerstein did just that. She also asked "Is that Slash" when Finck started playing. :rofl-lol: True story. Believe it if you can, don't if you must.

For me, Slave to the Grind is up there with Appetite. That's my opinion anyways, as I am a big Skid Row fan. It's an aggressive album, just like AFD. Very enjoyable.

A8R

The fact that he made the comment "Velvet Who"? signifiees that he has moved on and is happy with the way things are going now. So Kbear, if you are going to complain about people being biased or having biased thoughts, you might want to make sur that you yourself are being un-biased. This is a key element in avoiding what's called hypocracy. :book:

A8R

For me, Slave to the Grind is up there with Appetite. That's my opinion anyways, as I am a big Skid Row fan. It's an aggressive album, just like AFD. Very enjoyable.

Same here

A8R

Edited by allen8r

yeah, its pretty believable, they barely even knew the whole bands names ;)

but it was ireland :unsure:

Hmm, when Axl said "I'd like to introduce a friend of mine!" I shouted "Sebastian Bach" and loads of folk turned round and went "really?" then when he came on, we all yelled "SEBASTIAN!" That was in Ireland too though.

A8R

The fact that he made the comment "Velvet Who"? signifiees that he has moved on and is happy with the way things are going now. So Kbear, if you are going to complain about people being biased or having biased thoughts, you might want to make sur that you yourself are being un-biased. This is a key element in avoiding what's called hypocracy. :book:

A8R

I think you need to read the thread again. 'Velvet who?' is nothing more than a put down. Unbiased is being able to see both sides of this, something that I can and have done. Or if you take one side at least make a good argument. It's something a lot of others obviously struggle with.

It's not even about being unbiased because we've all got our biases. It's about not being so biased that you talk out of your own ass. And that's not necessarily directed at you, I'm speaking in general terms.

I might have to check it out. I've read reviews that say it's a big step up from their first effort. AFD is very lofty company though, I'd be shocked if it's anywhere near that good. I haven't found too much of that style of music that I can say reaches that level, some Aerosmith and Crue at their very best perhaps (we're talking only a handful of songs). Some have said LA Guns, they aren't bad but uhh, no. Then again there's a lot that I've still to check out - I feel it safe to say however that 99% will not match GN'R. GN'R is a legendary hard rock band, and for good reason.

Edited by KBear

Trust me: Slave To The Grind has NOTHING on Appetite, NOTHING. It is Skid Row's best, but still very mediocre. STP's Core pisses on anything Skid Row. If you want, I will post the entire album here. The best songs are Wasted Time and In A Darkened Room. Comparing Skid Row to GNR is just funny.

Slave to the Grind is an awesome album. I was actually just rocking out to it today. Skid Row had its good songs, but Slave to the Grind blows it away. The album is wicked heavy. And it has to do with Bach in my opinion. I think the first album is more of a Sabo and Bolan album, cause most of the material was written before they discovered Sebastian. Whereas Slave to the Grind shows off their really heavy side. And we all know Sebastian loves metal. So I think he was a lot more involved. Songs like Monkey Business, Slave to the Grind, The Threat, Quicksand Jesus, Livin' on a Chain Gang, In a Darkened Room, and Wasted Time are killer. And for the people comparing Scott Weiland to Bach :rofl-lol: Thats a joke. Weiland can not even compare to Bach on any level. He is not even close to his calibure, listen to Slave...Bach is an unbelievle singer. This guy has so much range and control, its nuts.

"I say, Velvet who?'"

Haha, what a chump. He'd get down on his knees and blow Slash for the chance to front Velvet Revolver.

Oh, and stop ruining My Michelle, dropkick.

The fact that he said this and originally auditioned to front VR says a lot about his character. He's a leech. The reason he didn't make the cut for VR is because he embodies everything that is cheesy 80's cock rock.

After he has his 2 minutes of fame with Axl and supergroup he will fade back into obscurity while VR will continue making hit records.

Haha, so true Sly. rock4 And comparing Slave to the Grind to AFD is such a joke.

Personality-wise and on the annoying scale, Baz is a poor-man's latter day Steven Adler. He's that bad. I hope Axl at least gives him a good kick in the balls before each set.

Seriously, even Steven on his best Ecstacy trip would want to beat the crap out of this guy eventually... :tongue2:

Weiland can not even compare to Bach on any level. He is not even close to his calibure, listen to Slave...Bach is an unbelievle singer. This guy has so much range and control, its nuts.

I'm not going to argue my point, but that is just wrong.

Weiland can not even compare to Bach on any level. He is not even close to his calibure, listen to Slave...Bach is an unbelievle singer. This guy has so much range and control, its nuts.

I'm not going to argue my point, but that is just wrong.

Yeah right. Weiland cant even sing It's So Easy. Let's see Weiland sing on Broadway, lets see him hit those notes. Oh yeah thats right, he's not good enough. All he's good for is writing shitty lyrics with repetative songs and oh yeah, shooting heroin, cant forget that.