Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

12/11/06 Portland OR setlist

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

dannyissocool

dannyissocool

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • 09-March 06
hey what was the name of the song dizzy played as his solo? I know I've heard it before...
Posted Image

tryinharder

tryinharder

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts
  • 13-May 05
I had an bitchn' time. Thank you Axl you made my birthday complete. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: Axl is real easy on the eyes (oh my). Sebastian was mas fina as well. Now I know why my roomate back when fancied Sebastian (not just cause he sings fantastic). His nugget is cut nice. People around me were asking "who is that guy?" They were entralled. Anyways, I had a floor ticket and I'd say that the place rocked. Axl gave a good show. The guitar players were most excellent but I still miss Slash and Duff, god darn it.

What the stupid Rose Garden should have done was let those people up in nose bleed section come down closer and fill up the first 2/3 floors or section off half the building like they did with KORN. Cut the costs and give the patrons a better view. Yeah the guards were rather large, reminds me of HB cops. They served hard liquor for the floor level. Some DJ on 101.1FM said Sebastian bonked his head with the microphone when he was slinging it around. Did he do that, I didn't see? Boy, if he did he has one hell of a welt on his head of his today. I was kinda worried that it would sling out and nail some other knob.

If Axl and his boys fall back this way again I'll be there. :kiss: one more for the road...be careful.

Edited by tryinharder, 13 December 2006 - 02:16 AM.

Posted Image