The *OFFICIAL* Countdown To Chinese Democracy

War Of The Roses

I was thinking maybe we should let out our expressions and happiness and also what we are thinking during and about the wait.. everyday we get closer, post ** days left, and everyones thoughts and opinions at that time will be stored in here.. would be cool to see if we can last this topic till March 6th and see how we were then and how our patience was dealing with this. (p.s NOT about the letter or anything else, JUST the wait)

80 DAYS LEFT

Hyper.... read the Axl letter over 5 times today (just like what happended with scom)

been on forum all day and just really happy

Edited by The Snatcher Of The Pie

Remember it was onley a tentative date..... it can easy be delayd more...... it is GNR.. you never know for sure...

Yes but it still is a date.. something we have never had before.

Cold as ice you should learn to count.. ;)

Edited by .Seal

Remember it was onley a tentative date..... it can easy be delayd more...... it is GNR.. you never know for sure...

I edited that. I got a little carried away. :P

What's 2 days?

What's 2 days?

If you had to wait 2 days to buy CD after it came out...it would be alot huh? :)

What's 2 days?

March 4th..a Sunday

What's 2 days?

March 4th..a Sunday

i had to lol at that

Glad this is an official countdown!

All theese rumoured countdowns were driving me crazy !

Me too.. "Peters countdown thread", "john's robin finck lover cd countdown thread", "maybe official countdown thread", "*FAKE* FINALLY ITS HERE: THE OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN THREAD".. and this came. thank god :D

What's 2 days?

March 4th..a Sunday

i had to lol at that

:D

It was a rhetorical question.

Who wants to take bets on weather or not it is released on March 6? I say it get's delayed for at least a few months after. There is no way Axl is going to get it right nearly three months in advance when the album is still not finished. Though I am sure it will be released next year, I suggest most of you stop holding on to that date as a definititive release. Because you will be greatly dissapointed..... Again....

Sometimes I wonder...maby I can see the future baby!!!

March 6, 2007

We deeply apologise for an unexpected and unexplained departure of guitarist Bumblefoot. We hope our negotiations will continue someday, so we could hopefuly set the release date of the new album "chinese democracy" somewhere within the next months. We thank you for your patience.

Best wishes,

Axl W. Rose

Edited by WiLLy"The Kid"

Sometimes I wonder...maby I can see the future baby!!!

March 6, 2007

We deeply apologise for an unexpected and unexplained departure of guitarist Bumblefoot. We hope our negotiations will continue someday, so we could hopefuly set the release date of the new album "chinese democracy" somewhere within the next months. We thank you for your patience.

Best wishes,

Axl W. Rose

you know, I wouldn't doubt that