Where can I find similar clothing to Axl's 2006 look?

angelo

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again,

It really takes a SORRY MOTHERFUCKER to ridicule a GNR fan, on a GNR site, for wanting to dress like Axl.

And the original poster is probably a kid !! Yea you guys are cool.

gnfnr2006 is another one of those who try to copy every man he likes to look at. :heart:

It's sweet that you would copy another man, instead of just being your own man.

Actually...my clothes are custom made for me. I dress like...ME.

cumess.jpg

:rofl-lol: Ok that was a good one ! :D

But you must have had that saved on your comp to access it that quickly....whats up with that? Is that your screen saver?

It really takes a SORRY MOTHERFUCKER to ridicule a GNR fan, on a GNR site, for wanting to dress like Axl.

Agreed! People just like to put down others to feel good I guess.

The guy just asked about some of the styles Axl has been wearing. Not his home address or anything stalkerish or weird.

Its extremely hard to be 100 percent original fashionwise unless you freaking sew your own clothes or something. Everyone takes inspiration from someone, Axl has done this as well. Its all about turning people on to something. So get off your high horse and shut the fuck up.

BACK ON TOPIC-

17.jpg

^Check out the jacket- haha I can't decide if I like it.

Axl can pull off a lot of things most guys could never wear! - just a reminder.

Edited by Appetite 4 Axl

Again,

gnfnr2006 is another one of those who try to copy every man he likes to look at. :heart:

cumess.jpg

But you must have had that saved on your comp to access it that quickly....whats up with that? Is that your screen saver?

Google

f he wants to dress like Axl or the "wrestler" because he likes the style? Fine

Too many times kids think that if they were someone else or dressed like someone else people would like them more or that their life would be easier. It's retarded and should be shot down.

Again,

cumess.jpg

Google

Too many times kids think that if they were someone else or dressed like someone else people would like them more or that their life would be easier. It's retarded and should be shot down.

Very good point....but things havent changed that much. What you said is true and people are still judged by what they wear, and as a kid in school, what you wear effects how you are treated, who your friends are, etc, etc.

Again,

cumess.jpg

Google

Very good point....but things havent changed that much. What you said is true and people are still judged by what they wear, and as a kid in school, what you wear effects how you are treated, who your friends are, etc, etc.

Yeah, that's true, but I'm not doing to be considered "cool" or anything, I'm just doing it because I want to be me.

Guest RonMexico82
Dude dread locks and braids suck!Not even black people wear them anymore.The leather jacket + jeans is everything but rock,with those braids and those clothes he reminds me of a white version of milli-vanilli,or a dumber version of Shean Paul,seriously I liked the 2002 clothes a lot better.

Were you born retarded or do you just practice a lot. Let me guess your Momma left Papa for some Big Pimp Daddy Love :chef:

Great thread. :heart:

Well obviously he wears designer stuff, some of its pretty expensive, True Religion jeans, Gianni Barbato and Gucci shoes, but you can probably find lots of similar stuff for much cheaper.

I really want to know what sunglasses these are though:

AXLBADASS.jpg

dude they r channel

they are chanel model number 4128

Great thread. :heart:

Well obviously he wears designer stuff, some of its pretty expensive, True Religion jeans, Gianni Barbato and Gucci shoes, but you can probably find lots of similar stuff for much cheaper.

I really want to know what sunglasses these are though:

AXLBADASS.jpg

dude they r channel

they are chanel model number 4128

http://www.raffaello-network.com/english/s...Sunglasses.html

My Webpage

Woah nice. Thanks.

I think these might be unisex. Hmm not that I would ever spend that much on sunglasses. :(

Edited by Appetite 4 Axl

Dude dread locks and braids suck!Not even black people wear them anymore.The leather jacket + jeans is everything but rock,with those braids and those clothes he reminds me of a white version of milli-vanilli,or a dumber version of Shean Paul,seriously I liked the 2002 clothes a lot better.

Were you born retarded or do you just practice a lot. Let me guess your Momma left Papa for some Big Pimp Daddy Love :chef:

Hijo de la gran puta...No.I am not retarded,I am just smarter than you pedazo de mierda.

Hijo de la gran puta...No.I am not retarded,I am just smarter than you pedazo de mierda.

That's what retards always say.