rocker axl rose sues beverly hills car dealership

elliscottcity

Rocker Axl Rose sues Beverly Hills car dealership

Associated Press

LOS ANGELES - It's not Gun N' Roses but cars and cash that have rocker Axl Rose suing a Beverly Hills auto dealership.

The suit, filed Thursday in Los Angeles County Superior Court, claims the dealership failed to deliver two luxury cars after receiving $20,000 in deposits and also failed to give the Guns N' Roses frontman any money after selling his Ferrari.

Rose contends that Beverly Hills Classic Cars took his deposits but violated oral agreements to get him a 2004 Lamborghini Gallardo and a 2005 Porsche GT3.

The suit also contends the dealer sold his consigned 1999 Ferrari Marinello but never paid him a promised $135,000 of the proceeds.

After-hours calls to the dealer and its owner were not immediately returned Thursday night.

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/mld/myrtl...nt/13614452.htm

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least we know hes alive at this point..............

exactly....

same thing with the sighting, he's alive so he must doing something..

indeed he does. He's buying cars on regular basis. cars that makes me drool just by thinking of them

Fuck fuck fuck. This gonna cause more delays?

Nice cars though Axl ;) you've got fantastic taste!

Appetite must be sellin a fucketload of copies with all the cars Axls buyin at the min. But I thought he just stays in his house all the time and cant drive? Unless hes buyin them for beta.... :huh:

Grimo.

Appetite must be sellin a fucketload of copies with all the cars Axls buyin at the min. But I thought he just stays in his house all the time and cant drive? Unless hes buyin them for beta.... :huh:

Grimo.

lol Axl can drive.

and yes Axl has fantastic taste.

Here's a few pics of him driving his Ferarri that he sold and is suing over cos they didn't give him the money.

1f213ad1.jpg

b70a4875.jpg

556a5f50.jpg

Edited by Axl-rocks

Grimo.

lol Axl can drive.

Here's a few pics of him driving his Ferarri that he sold and is suing over cos they didn't give him the money.

1f213ad1.jpg

b70a4875.jpg

556a5f50.jpg

That wasn't a ferrari. It was a Lamabo I think.

axl certainly enjoys his exotic cars'fair play to the guy i say' it could be his hobby, everyone needs a hobby' i dare say aswell all the money he has got- i bet he still cleans his cars himself ,rather than get someone to do it for him, now thats an enthusiast :)

Grimo.

lol Axl can drive.

1f213ad1.jpg

b70a4875.jpg

556a5f50.jpg

That wasn't a ferrari. It was a Lamabo I think.

yeah it is, oops. :ph34r:

And I think he sold that one last year or something.

Grimo.

lol Axl can drive.

1f213ad1.jpg

b70a4875.jpg

556a5f50.jpg

No, these pics are from 2004 I think, and he was trying a Lamborghini not a Ferrari ;) The Ferrari in internet and all that was last year.

And yes, he has a fucking good taste! Who wouldn´t with a bank account like his?!!!

Grimo.

lol Axl can drive.

1f213ad1.jpg

b70a4875.jpg

556a5f50.jpg

He must wear football jerseys ALL the time!! Whats wrong with a polo shirt of somethin! :blink:

Grimo.

It's not Guns N' Roses but cars and cash that have rocker Axl Rose suing a Beverly Hills auto dealership.

The suit, filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, claims the dealership failed to deliver two luxury cars after receiving $US20,000 ($A26,688) in deposits and also failed to give the Guns N' Roses frontman any money after selling his Ferrari.

Rose contends that Beverly Hills Classic Cars took his deposits but violated oral agreements to get him a 2004 Lamborghini Gallardo and a 2005 Porsche GT3.

The suit also contends the dealer sold his consigned 1999 Ferrari Marinello but never paid him a promised $US135,000 ($A180,144) of the proceeds.

After-hours calls to the dealer and its owner were not immediately returned on Thursday night.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=81260