Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

arnold layne

RN'R's signature thread.

Ok, so I've got Photoshop Elements 6 now, and I can't seem to get the lasso thing down...

:unsure:

Look up "renders" on Google. You'll find these images already cut out for you, and if you find something that you're already trying to cut out, it will save you a lot of time.

Also, try and use the magic eraser tool, you can get it by right clicking on the eraser icon. I used that for my "Beavis and Butthead" signature.

Good luck.

Man they are freakin' awesome! Honestly though for just starting out they look really good. I'm so very shithouse with photoshop, hence why the sigs I make a really simple :lol:, I think they serve their purpose though :).

Definitely keep it up.

I thought someone had stolen your name there for a second :huh:. I vote to change all your crap back so I recognise you!

Thanks for the comments guys, I'm hoping I can create my first GN'R signature soon being that this is a GN'R forum. I'm having a tough time finding some pictures of Axl or Slash I can easily render though.

Here's one I did in about 20 minutes. It didn't turn out like I wanted it to, and I'm kind of disappointed. :(

carsonpalmercc0.jpg

I think what makes this awkward is how light carson is compared to the background, the tone is completely different. Otherwise, keep it up!

Spiderman = Awesome.

SuperHero sigs ftw, Keep goin'. I find photoshop difficult.

Edit: I Might, make a request one day when you're ready Nate. Mygnr's sig makers seem to have faded away.

Spiderman = Awesome.

SuperHero sigs ftw, Keep goin'. I find photoshop difficult.

Edit: I Might, make a request one day when you're ready Nate. Mygnr's sig makers seem to have faded away.

:lol:

Alright.

I too might make a request at some point, if you do eventually want to do requests that is.

The ones you've made so far are great! :xmasssanta:

AxlRose2.jpg

Just a tip from what I usually do.

Whenever I finish a signature, or whatever; I'll usually go and mess with the colors/brightness/contrast to make everything blend better.

Like, I've done with the one you made above.

AxlRose2.jpg

You're doing really good, though.

My first sig's look like vomit. :lol:

And, for fonts, I go here:

http://www.abstractfonts.com/

They have a pretty good variety.

Just keep making them, and eventually you'll figure out new things.

Just experiment. I personally never used a tutorial, and learned everything by myself.

This was the last thing I made, I believe:

spookirbysigwp.jpg

Anyways, keep up the good work!

Thank you for the pointers, and that font website looks AMAZING. Thank you so much! ^_^ I'm definitely going to use some of them.

Do you load fonts the same way you load brushes?