The whole Axl/Madison thing...

Apologies again guys, I've recently joined this board, and have went back a couple of hundred pages trying to find out what happened/what was said and where in this Madison/Axl thing - can anyone shed some light on it for me, or link me to it? Seems to get mentioned quite regularly but I've yet to see what actually happened, was it during Axls chats? I went through them and never found anything... anyway, thank you in advance..

robin2002

Guest Len B'stard

Apologies again guys, I've recently joined this board, and have went back a couple of hundred pages trying to find out what happened/what was said and where in this Madison/Axl thing - can anyone shed some light on it for me, or link me to it? Seems to get mentioned quite regularly but I've yet to see what actually happened, was it during Axls chats? I went through them and never found anything... anyway, thank you in advance..

robin2002

Madison annoyed Axl regarding something about her hearing off of some kinda venue security that he demanded to have Slash shirts removed, Axl came on the board and just her have it basically, called her a cunt and a lesbian and all kinda shit, have a look:

What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!

I think madison was in with the GNR camp a lot more than we may think. She met Axl backstage, so she must have some sort of connection to this band via this board.

I think Axl was pissed as it was some sort of betrayal rather than a complete no one saying the same thing.

Edited by Axl_morris