Crazy fun PC game if you liked "Aliens" Space Beast Terror Fright

DeadSlash

6 hours ago, Iron MikeyJ said:

Interesting, I actually play the real Aliens arcade game quite often.

This is the game I wanted from the day I saw "Aliens."   It's cramped corridors, dark, flash light fueled, activating turrets, closing doors (Power outages!) pinging radar madness.  It's highly customizable as far as the layout and rules, for example how many aliens, how many turrets, how many electric fences, and most important to me, disabling power outtages.  

It's a random generated map every time, but each seeding has a code, so let's say I REALLY like a map. I can enter the map/seed number eg. DC4R and play that exact layout whenever I want.

No. I have Aliens colonial marines for the 360, but have never actually played it, lol. I bought it for like 5 bucks at Walmart one day.

11 hours ago, DeadSlash said:

This is the game I wanted from the day I saw "Aliens."   It's cramped corridors, dark, flash light fueled, activating turrets, closing doors (Power outages!) pinging radar madness.  It's highly customizable as far as the layout and rules, for example how many aliens, how many turrets, how many electric fences, and most important to me, disabling power outtages.  

It's a random generated map every time, but each seeding has a code, so let's say I REALLY like a map. I can enter the map/seed number eg. DC4R and play that exact layout whenever I want.

Does this game have actual xenophobes in it? I only watched like 1 min of the video you posted.

8 hours ago, Iron MikeyJ said:

No. I have Aliens colonial marines for the 360, but have never actually played it, lol. I bought it for like 5 bucks at Walmart one day.

Does this game have actual xenophobes in it? I only watched like 1 min of the video you posted.

No, they come so fast and look similar, it's possible to not event realize it's not actually Alien xenobes, but it is NOT a licensed game.  It's not a "rip off" of Alien, but it's very inspired by it.    Right up to the green acidic blood that hisses and steams as it hits the floor and wall.

15 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Did you or @Iron MikeyJ play 'Alien Isolation' yet? I have it but haven't gotten around to it, seems very promising but I'm afraid lol.

I have it, and it looks great and I enjoyed it but it was one of those games where I just wasn't feeling it.  It doesn't help that I bought it when I found that Humble Bundle site I blathered on about in another post, because it gives me a bunch of free games every month, and while it sounds great on the surface, the downside is that I tend to jump games a lot more.  I think if I had bought Alien: Isolation by itself and didn't have like 30 other game whispering "try me!" in my ear, I would have played the f out of it.