Possibilities of the new tour??

This is a new tour and i think the most of people here know this, but... how "new" is this tour??? We know that the same songs will be played, like WTTJ, SCOM... these songs are classic and will be played anyway, but how about some new songs?? the name of the tour has changed and the band made this mysterious , (almost) all the people are hyped for new content, but this is GN'R, we know Axl and if he's not confortable for make an album then the band won't release.

I never understend why GN'R make a lot of secrets about new tour or a new album, a lot of bands talk everytime when the band make a album, how it is or the launch date, even Slash talk about "Living the Dream" a lot of time in interviews, i don't know if Axl have a fear about the Chinese Democracy because almost all the people not liked the album and the critics maked a lot of bad comments about this, so Axl needs this "secrets" because if the album "not exists" the people will not expect so much...

Anyway, i personally are hyped for this new tour and i expect that the band made a setlist with the classics obviously, but whitout the other songs like COMA, Rocket Queen, Out ta get me.. (and not forget the FUCKING COVERS ALL THE TIME), and remove the 15 min solo of Slash, it's possible to put 3 songs on the 15 min solo of Slash in Rocket Queen for example, like So Fine, Pretty Tied Up, Bad Obssession, Right Next Door to Hell, or a new song. This is just my dream when the band remove the slash's solo and put some songs.

So, and you?? what are you expect about this tour?

#GnFnR