More dates just ADDED TO NYC

Vincent Vega

I got the email and the presale password for the May 12 and 14 shows!

My birthday is May 14th...

I just bought tickets for the 17th (fawk!)

oh well...might just have to ditch out of work longer and go for it!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that ticketmaster don't have this on their site when it supposedly starts in a few hours hardly bodes well for those being so hopeful.

I kinda think it takes some meaning away anyway, I mean, how many shows are they going to announce for before the European tour where over 100,000 people have bought RIR tickets thinking it will be the big comeback. I guess thats the problem with assumptions and GnR never officially announcing anything themselves

Nothing personal to you, but I'm just using your post as an example, but it seems that no matter what G'N'R do, they're always doing something wrong in someone's eyes.

:o Oh I am so fucking tryin' for the 12th. I couldn't get a day off work but I won't need it if I can score tickets to the May 12th show.

Someone please for the love of God tell me how to get the LiveNation pre-sale password. I signed up for their newsletter but I haven't gotten anything. Is that all I need to do, or is there something else? Because I don't see any other thing to register for on their website. :huh: Help me and I'll let you pat my head, no biting. :P

' date='Apr 20 2006, 06:23 PM' post='1240740']

Can anyone post the recieved mail from Live Nation? Just curious, i'm not going to any of the US shows... :D

:krider:

The e-mail is a poster for the shows. It says May 12 & 14th. Then there is a password: #*%$? for tomorrow mornings pre-sale at 9:00 AM. I will try to get tickets for the 12th. Going to Hammerstein on a Saturday will not be a fun experience. So the first show is on a thursday. I will see what happens.

I'll fooking kill each and every one of you lucky bastards IF you do not make a bootleg of all the 4 shows.

I am not an asshole. If I get tickets tomorrow, I will pick one date. The other tickets will go to someone in the forum. You know who you might be

call me ignorant or call me lazy for not digging through pages and pages of threads, but how exactly does one get a password for these presales? Im from Buffalo and have your typical 9-5 job and going wasnt an option until they announced a friday show. If anyone could answer me that would be well appreciated, thanks.

Shit! So I'll be going to the third show and not the first. They must be pleased with how quick the tickets sold to have added 2 more dates on the same day.

No Shit! They couldn't have added shows after the current ones? That way those of us who spent assloads on money on tickets solely because they're for the FIRST GNR show are screwed? I'm thrilled to see that they've added more dates, just think it's shitty pr!

Shit! So I'll be going to the third show and not the first. They must be pleased with how quick the tickets sold to have added 2 more dates on the same day.

No Shit! They couldn't have added shows after the current ones? That way those of us who spent assloads on money on tickets solely because they're for the FIRST GNR show are screwed? I'm thrilled to see that they've added more dates, just think it's shitty pr!

yeah, i know

thats just how i feel

Can anyone post the recieved mail from Live Nation? Just curious, i'm not going to any of the US shows... :D

The e-mail is a poster for the shows. It says May 12 & 14th. Then there is a password: #*%$? for tomorrow mornings pre-sale at 9:00 AM. I will try to get tickets for the 12th. Going to Hammerstein on a Saturday will not be a fun experience. So the first show is on a thursday. I will see what happens.

The 12th is a Friday - 14th a Sunday.

Look at the bright side. You will probably see a better show as they will have worked off a lot of the rust. Seeing any of these shows is like gold. Although the first show should have some real good Axl rants, other than that though it's not gonna be any better IMO.

The 12th is a Friday - 14th a Sunday.

Yes I now realise that. I am now opting for the 14th.

Easy password, too. :unsure:

easy your ass :lol: the first one was REALLY easy :lol: ......so where will we go for this presale tomorrow, ticketmaster doesn't have the concert :o ? and when will the regular sale for the 12 & 14 be? :drevil:

easy your ass :lol: the first one was REALLY easy :lol: ......so where will we go for this presale tomorrow, ticketmaster doesn't have the concert :o ? and when will the regular sale for the 12 & 14 be? :drevil:

I'm speculating that the pre-sale will be 9-10 and the general sale for both shows is 10 onwards.

I'm speculating that the pre-sale will be 9-10 and the general sale for both shows is 10 onwards.

cool, but do you think ticketmaster will set up a page for that presale? 'cause right now it's not there :drevil:

cool, but do you think ticketmaster will set up a page for that presale? 'cause right now it's not there :drevil:

When you wake up tomorrow, have the page open with the poster with the two dates at the bottom. Pick one, and keep refreshing. Make sure you have the correct Eastern Standard Time. Go to Bloomberg, CNN or the weather Channel. It will be there...

Easy password, too.

easy your ass :lol: the first one was REALLY easy ......so where will we go for this presale tomorrow, ticketmaster doesn't have the concert :o ? and when will the regular sale for the 12 & 14 be?

cool, but do you think ticketmaster will set up a page for that presale? 'cause right now it's not there

When you wake up tomorrow, have the page open with the poster with the two dates at the bottom. Pick one, and keep refreshing. Make sure you have the correct Eastern Standard Time. Go to Bloomberg, CNN or the weather Channel. It will be there...

oh thanks for the info man :) hopefully won't happened like today, I didn't get any tickets <_< ...oh well, shit happens :P ....and I think I have the correct eastern standard time :drevil: , I mean I live in new york :unsure: