More dates just ADDED TO NYC

Vincent Vega

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, almost 7:30am (eastern) and no info on ticketmaster, live nation or the hammerstein sites - i'm pretty much convinced the may 12th and 14th shows aren't happening - or at least there's no presale today at 9...

i could be wrong - but it's looking pretty grim

that's the best tasting foot i ever had -

got my tix...

Anyone notice the browser name from the e-mail link on the rondelsener site? Gunes and Roses.. Tix are still available, I wish I could go the 12th, I have my tix for the 17th. but can't make more than one show, or change shows.

Seems like the scalpers didn't hit this one. Even I got through... :lol:

Yes, it seems this pre-sale went right - with no scalpers - just the fans buying tickets.

Well done!

Are you coming here for one of the shows High?

Seems like the scalpers didn't hit this one. Even I got through... :lol:

Yes, it seems this pre-sale went right - with no scalpers - just the fans buying tickets.

Well done!

Are you coming here for one of the shows High?

:no:

I did try asking the parents though... They laughed at me and thought I was joking. :ph34r:

I just clicked through the site out of curiosity, and surprised myself when I found that it worked.

I think the big moment we are all waiting for is to see who takes the stage as GNR for the first time in 4 years, and for those of you that purchased tickets for the 15th, are you pissed that the 12th has been added? I know everyone is happy to see GNR, but as a die hard fan, that first show means a lot.

I think the big moment we are all waiting for is to see who takes the stage as GNR for the first time in 4 years, and for those of you that purchased tickets for the 15th, are you pissed that the 12th has been added? I know everyone is happy to see GNR, but as a die hard fan, that first show means a lot.

I'm just fuckin' happy to get to see them. I'm going on the 15th but I was hoping that the 12th and 14th shows were real too so other fans get to see the shows too.

Not feeling jipped at all.

I'm just fuckin' happy to get to see them. I'm going on the 15th but I was hoping that the 12th and 14th shows were real too so other fans get to see the shows too.

Not feeling jipped at all.

This is only my second post on this forum, but as an fyi, I just tried to get 2 "Best Available" at 9:37 am, and got two 2nd Level Mezzanine, May12. At 9:01 I got 4 on the floor for May 12. I asked on an earlier email on how to get on these mailing lists for presale passwords, but this was cake. I wrote down 10 passwords, and I got it on the second try. Still interested though, on how to get them officially? See my post #117.

Thanks again